|Manufacturer||Sony Australia Limited|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||65 Inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||2.0|
|Refresh Rate||50 Hz|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||35.5 x 146.1 x 90.7 cm; 21.4 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||21.4 kg|
|Manufacturer||Sony Australia Limited|
|Item Model Number||KD65X7000F|
|Date First Available||20 November 2018|
Sony 65" X70F LED 4K Ultra HDR Smart TV
|Supported Internet Services||Netflix, YouTube|
About this item
- With 4K X-Reality PRO, every image is upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity. Images are sharpened and refined in real time.
- ClearAudio+ fine tunes TV sound for an immersive, emotionally enriching experience that seems to surround you. Hear music and dialogue with greater clarity and separation, whatever you’re watching.
- Go straight to YouTube and enjoy all your favourite videos. YouTube button on the remote control for easy browsing.
- Sleek, modern, and durable design
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SONY's X7000F series 4K LCD TVs pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, color and detail of HDR. Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are brought to life with clarity and detail, as the 4K X-Reality Pro technology refines every image to upscale it closer to 4K quality. The Smart TV provides a more convenient viewing experience with it's internet ready capabilities, allowing users to connect to Netflix and YouTube instantly.
From the manufacturer
4K X-Reality PRO
Rediscover every detail in 4K
With 4K X-Reality PRO, images are upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity. The picture is sharpened and refined in real time, revealing extra detail in the books and architecture of the library.
Discover thrilling 4K HDR entertainment
This TV brings you the excitement of movies and games in 4K HDR. It can play HDR content from various services and handles a variety of HDR formats, including HDR10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma*.
*To watch YouTube in 4K HDR you need an Android TV, which will require a software update to Android Oreo.
Visible screen diagonal
65" / 166 cm
382 kilowatt_hours per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I don't like TV with high contrast. So I just skipped the OLED option and gave Samsung a pass.
2. We are looking for some affordable TV and we don't need a huge TV for our tiny bedroom. So bye OLED and we think 55" is the best.
3. Operation system doesn't matter for us. Because we have deeply invested in the Apple system with Macs, iPhones, iPads in our family, we decide to use Apple TV for general control and airplay device. In this case, the Android system that comes with most full-featured Smart TV doesn't matter.
After using it for 2 months, my partner and I both love it because:
1. It supports 4K High Dynamic Range (HDR). The color looks so realistic with vivid details. If you come from the 4K Standard Dynamic Range (SDR), you might need some time to adjust to it (because it looks washed out compared with the unnatural high-contrast color in SDR). But trust me, you can never go back or you can switch back to SDR.
2. It can detect your device when you connect it. Maybe it is a common feature now but it was not on my last TV. So every time I connect my Nintendo switch on the dock, the TV will be automatically switched on (if it is off) and changed the input to the game console. It is so easy.
3. The sound is superb. We have two Sonos One speakers but sometimes we even feel the TV has superior sound system than those speakers.
4. The included OS is rubbish. It looks like the last century technology and has been abandoned for good. It can meet your basic demands but it doesn't look that nice though. But since we use Apple TV, I just skipped this.
So for now, I am very contented with this purchase. I know there are lots of high-end technologies in the industry, but I don't want to pay a premium for those marginal advances.
Contacted Sony for support and they keep denying the issue and refuse to resolve the issue. Poorly made tv and wish they stipulated this in their specs.
Sneaky sell tactic by Sony. Don't buy their rubbish product again. Definitely not a 1st tier company any more.
I had very low expectations since this was a black friday deal, and is likely a TV made specifically for sales like this... But I was still let down!
Sure, the picture quality is bad.. I expected that..
What I didn't expect was how slow it would be to navigate menus and load apps... Also the wifi receiver must be low quality because I can barely load 1080p videos on YouTube while any other activity is occurring on another device.
I wouldn't expect very much at all of this. I am still considering returning this.