Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sony Over-Ear Headphones, Black (WH1000XM3B)
- Flagship wireless headphones with Digital Noise Cancelling
- Wireless headphones with industry-leading Noise Cancellation
- New HD Noise Cancelling processor
- Integrated Google Assistant, Headphones Connect App is needed. Available from September 2018 onward. Google Assistant app needs to be installed on your device. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Headband style High-Resolution Audio headphones with one of the industry-leading noise cancellation and Ambient Sound control.
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 lets you listen without distractions
- High quality wireless audio with bluetooth and LDAC technology
- Smart listening experience by Adaptive Sound Control
- Volume Control Touch Sensor
- Sensitivities (dB/mW) 104.5dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 101dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Plug Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Magnet Neodymium
- Impedance (Ohm) 47 ohm (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 16 ohm (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Headphone Type Closed, dynamic
- Frequency Response (Hz) 4Hz-40,000Hz
- Wearing Style: Circumaural
- Released: 2018
- Driver Unit 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
- Diaphragm Aluminum coated LCP
- Cord Type Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 49 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The noise cancelling is amazing. Sound quality blows the Bose out of the water. Nice and comfy too, and better battery life. Very, very happy.
About the only negative is they don't do multi device pairing like the Bose does; you can only be connected to one music source at a time.
- The ANC is insane. I wear these in the office, and at 30% volume cannot hear conversations next to me.
- Extremely comfortable and lightweight. I get Cervicogenic headaches, and heavy headsets will trigger these headaches. I can wear these for hours without any pain at all.
- The audio quality is good. Not amazing, and on the default profile, the bass is a little heavy. The bright/excited preset is the best for me I've found.
- The battery life is amazing
- The microphone leaves a lot to desire. Muffled and hard to hear in high ambient noise scenarios.
- The accompanying app needs some work - not as feature rich as one would hope, although is certainly enough to configure headphones.
- The headphones does not have smart Bluetooth; you can only connect to one device at once. What? Is it 2010?
Overall, the cons of these headphones are far outweighed by the pros. I would buy these again in a heartbeat.
So comfortable, great fit on the head, I can wear them all day. Noise cancelling is extraordinary - to the point where you take them off and are shocked by how noisy everything is. Don't take my word for it - read the reviews. WHATHIFI gave them the award for best headphones.
- in terms of noise cancelling, these are on par or better. I wear these at work, or at home while my wife watches TV (or when she's around generally), and they work great.
- for music, these flat out are in a different league to Bose. The bass is deeper, the sound stage is wider and the vocals are crisper.
With the latest update, also now supports Alexa. So with the better tech and longer battery life, it's a no brainer. Amazing headphones.