- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Drive the fastest, and most sought after cars in the world
- All cars have been built from the ground up to deliver the most realistic looking cars ever available in Gran Turismo
- The legendary “Tokyo Expressway” and more new tracks
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.2 x 13.6 x 1.6 cm; 0.01 Grams
- Release date : 18 October 2017
- ASIN : B0773SCJ4H
- Manufacturer reference : PS4GTS
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get instant access to the fastest, most desirable driving machines on the planet and experience the thrill of speed without limitation, be it alone, with friends or in the definitive online racing completion so real that it’s sanctioned by the FIA (Federation International Automobile).
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought Controller from JRH and games from Sony interactive at the same time but put in wrong credit card expiry date. JRH responded immediately and ask for credit card details review and delivered within 2-3days but Sony responded almost 4-5 days later to ask for that. Even though I provided the correct card expiry date to Sony (same details provided to JRZ and JRZ accepted it) and updated in my account details, they still rejected it. I wonder they might have auto-filled the details and didn't manually check the updated expiry date. So I ended up using another credit card after they rejected the second time. At the end I received the games 2 weeks later than the controller.
But I will still shop with Sony considering their good price
If you're happy always being online to play, and mostly racing other people, this is a fantastic game, if you were hoping to drive on the Nürburgring in a classic race car, you're going to be disappointed.
Forza's damage engine is still needed for realism.
But with a decent connection, the competition online is really well designed and executed.