Sony G3423 (Gold) Xperia XA1 Plus - Unlocked Smartphone - 5.5", 32GB - Gold (US Warranty)
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- 5.5” full HD borderless display with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass and curved glass edges
- 1/2.3” 23 MP Main Camera with updated Sony Exmor lanyards image sensor, hybrid Autofocus, 0.6 second quick capture, and a Camera shutter button with quick launch.
- 1/4" 8 MP front-facing Camera equipped with Sony Exmor R sensor and iso 3203
- MediaTek Helio P20 64-bit Octa-Core processor with 4G LTE cat 6 support. 4GB RAM and 32GB Internal memory Storage3 with Micro SD expansion Slot2 supporting up to 256GB memory
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, bright spot, and others
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 50% (50%)||50%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|1 star 15% (15%)||15%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Thank you very much for the great items.
This phone's Bluetooth has been buggy since day 1. I held on to it, because if I sent it back, I'd be literally unemployed until I got it repaired or replaced ...and also because I was hoping a software update would fix it. No such luck.
I drive a Prius, and the 3 other phones I used to have, all worked fine in this car (even the 2 cheap lesser-known-brand ones) . So I know it's not the car that's the problem.
Basically, when I first get into my car, everything works fine. But after 1 or 2 calls, it simply stops working. I'll pick up the line, and neither one of us can hear anything for one call. After that, it switches automatically to a "regular" connection, and I have to yank my phone off the dash and put it to my ear to hear them. Eventually this phone is going to get me a huge ticket, and I may even get fired if Uber sees that kind of ticket on my record. Not cool.
Same with music. 1 or 2 songs, then the track information stops displaying on my car's touch screen. I'll, reach up and tap the play/pause button and it stops playing for a second, then immediately starts playing by itself again. Sometimes the car's play/pause and skip tracks buttons stop working altogether, too.
Sony has been no help, and there's a lot of people in tech support forums all over the place having the same, or similar, problems with Sony phones. So, I'm fairly certain it's just a terrible design, rather than me just being unlucky, and getting a "lemon".
If you NEVER use Bluetooth for anything, then it'd be a pretty good phone with a good screen and great camera (for the price).
If you NEED Bluetooth? Buyer beware.
Don't pay full retail for this unit. It's awesome at a two hundred dollar price point. I bought two from an Amazon warehouse deal and was very pleased.
Update: February 16-2019 this phone has hold up really good to be honest this is a phone if your not trying to spend too much money. Great budget phone