Demon's Souls - PlayStation 5
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$35.95 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Experience the original brutal challenge, completely remade from the ground up; All presented in stunning visual quality with enhanced performance, this is the world of Boletaria as you have never seen it before
- Venture to the northern kingdom of Boletaria - a once prosperous land of knights, now beset with unspeakable creatures and ravenous demons; Meet strange characters, unhinged and twisted by the world around them, and unravel the unsettling story of Demon’s Souls
- Perfect and hone your skills in combat - know when to push forward and when to bide your time, as with each missed swing and careless mistake, you risk losing the very souls you’ve worked so hard to collect; The rewards for slaying the strongest foes are immense though, and death does not mean the end - it’s just another state of being
- With online invasions adding to the danger of your quest; Or play cooperatively by summoning allies to aid in your fight against the demons
- Active PS Plus subscription required for online multiplayer
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From Bluepoint Games comes a remake of the PlayStation classic, Demon’s Souls. Entirely rebuilt from the ground up and masterfully enhanced, this remake introduces the horrors of a fog-laden, dark fantasy land to a whole new generation of gamers. Those who have faced its trials and tribulations before, can once again challenge the darkness in stunning visual quality and incredible performance. In his quest for power, the 12th King of Boletaria, King Allant channelled the ancient Soul Arts, awakening a demon from the dawn of time itself, The Old One. With the summoning of The Old One, a colourless fog swept across the land, unleashing nightmarish creatures that hungered for human souls. Those whose souls were stripped from them, lost their minds - left only with the desire to attack the sane that remained. Now, Boletaria is cut off from the outside world, and the knights who dare penetrate the deep fog to free the land from its plight, are never seen again. As a lone warrior who has braved the baneful fog, you must face the hardest of challenges to earn the title “Slayer of Demons” and send The Old One back to its slumber.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The graphics are gorgeous, the sound design is incredibly immersive, the loading times are insanely fast, and even the dualsense controller manages to enhance the playing experience with the haptic feedback. This game is the perfect example of next gen technology in the PS5.
Yes, it is a challenging game, but also an incredibly rewarding experience. And once you're fully familiar with the game, you'll receive a lot of replay value from it. Highly recommended!
Boring and horrible..
You fight 1000 enemies and then you reach the boss and it is like 1000 times bigger than you...
He will kill you of course...
And you will loose everything and start from the beginning....
What a stupid system...