I used this mount to install my Sonos Beam under a 50" Toshiba Fire TV (Found Here).
This is a very well thought out mount compared to similar mounts I've used for other products:
- The mounting holes are spaced so it's easy to hit a couple of studs with regular screws - then I backed that up with 2 additional sheet rock anchors. If you're like me, your TV is already centered on 16" studs anyway, so this mount should line up perfectly above or below it. NOTE: I used sheet rock anchors that require a 1/4" hole instead of the ones that were included. The included 3/8" anchors seemed like overkill since I was able to screw into two studs.
- This mount holds the Sonos Beam just about 3/4" from the wall; which makes it simple to route cables behind it invisibly. A small brush plate (like this one) can be hidden behind the speaker to hide wires even better.
- Two sets of screws are included to hold the Beam onto the mount - one set includes pre-applied blue Loktite (which is what I used) and the other set doesn't. Just decide if you want the extra security of using Loktite when selecting which set to use.
- Thanks to the way the SONOS logo is designed to look the same right-side-up or up-side-down, this mount can be used to hang the speaker above the TV instead of below if you prefer that - and it will look perfect. In that case, just place the mount so the support plate is on top of the speaker instead of below it.
- The cutout makes accessing wires and the pairing button on the back of the speaker a breeze once it's mounted.
The only real downside would be the price - especially considering that an argument could be made for including it with the Beam.
Overall, I highly recommend this for wall-mounting the Sonos Beam. It looks awesome under a flat panel TV!
Easily and securely hang Sonos Beam with the custom designed wall mount. The bottom cover of Sonos Beam includes two mounting points to secure the product to the wall mount.