Are you ready to stop arguing, stop struggling,
and make your relationship great?
- Are you and your partner fighting a lot?
- Do you feel a lot of resentment, frustration or anger towards your partner?
- Are you living more like housemates than lovers?
- Are you trying to get past an affair?
- Or are you questioning if you’re even in “the right relationship”?
No matter what your relationship looks like right now—and no matter what you might have done to try to make things better—and even if you’ve had some marriage or relationship counseling and this hasn’t worked, if you can answer “yes” to any of the questions above, then all of that is about to change.
The truth is that if you’re like most couples, the fact that you’re struggling isn’t surprising at all. And not only that, but it’s probably not even your fault… That’s because it’s a CONUNDRUM.
Did you know that most of the well-intended things that couples do to try avoid conflict, and prevent issues in their relationships…not only don’t work… but generally make things even worse instead?
In his book: “Solving The Marriage Conundrum” Psychotherapist and Relationship Coach, Paul McNiff, will show you the real reasons why you’re arguing and struggling in your marriage or your relationship And not only that, but he’ll also show you EXACTLY what you can do to get past those issues, so you can completely transform your relationship—once and for all!
This ground-breaking new approach, which includes 21 powerful, step-by-step strategies, will take you by the hand and show you exactly what you need to do to take back your power, dissolve your resentment, reconnect with your partner, and stop fighting—completely—even if your partner isn’t willing to work on it… and even if your partner won’t admit that there’s a problem (yet).
No matter how your relationship feels right now, when you use the tools and strategies that Paul McNiff outlines in this book, you will know exactly what you can do to change all of that. In this powerful new approach, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reasons why you’ve been arguing, fighting, or struggling in your relationship (believe me; these will surprise you)
- Why your past attempts to resolve your relationship or marital problems didn’t work—and why they NEVER could have
- How you can subtly and seamlessly influence your partner to step-up and work on the relationship with you (no matter how resistant they might be right now), and
- EXACTLY what you CAN do to take back your power, get past the issues that have been keeping you stuck, fall back in love with your partner and completely transform your relationship—for good!
Are YOU ready to stop struggling and transform your relationship?