Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Skater XL - PlayStation 4
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$20.00 (25%)|
- Freedom of Expression - Skater XL is unique in that it doesn’t have any tricks programmed into it, only control of the movement through the thumbsticks. Each thumbstick is connected to the corresponding foot of the skater and as the player moves the stick, the board instantly responds. Much like a musical instrument, the player has complete freedom, whether it be pushing to nail a line or skating free form.
- Play as Real-Life Pro Skaters - The game is launching with highly renowned pros TIAGO LEMOS, BRANDON WESTGATE, EVAN SMITH, and TOM ASTA. Each skater will have their own gear that fits their style.
- Real Life Iconic Skating Locations - In Skater XL, players can shred legendary real-world skate spots that are home to some of the most iconic skaters and tricks in the world. The game will launch with three large maps based in California and the West Coast.
- Customizable Characters and Boards - The possibilities are endless for players to personalize their Skater XL experience. Players can customize their entire look, from their skater’s physical attributes to gear and boards with distinctive decks, trucks, wheels, and grip tape.
- Come Play in The Sandbox - Each area is yours to explore. With the freedom of an open environment, players will be able to push themselves, perfecting the subtle nuances of a highly technical trick or free form skate.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nail a line or skate free form Skater XL is a head-first dive into the skateboarding world, where style, creativity and the perfect trick is yours to define. Create, combine, and style tricks with unparalleled board control as you hit iconic California locations where street legends have left their mark. Play as skating icons Tiago Lemos, Evan Smith, Tom Asta or Brandon Westgate on your way to becoming a skateboarding pro. Dive into the digital skate subculture, with featured community created mods, brands, 'zines, and maps. Hit more than 60 real skate spots connected by block after block of plazas, schools, pools, buildings, car parks and corridors.
From the manufacturer
Included here is a very special mail order-style ‘Plaza Catalog,’ a perfectly informative illustrated booklet, and an elegantly hand-illustrated town map, both made exclusively for the physical edition of the game.
It’s enough to make you wanna *honk* *honk*
Untitled Goose Game
Untitled Goose Game is nothing short of a *honk*nomenon (sorry!), having transcended the hallowed halls of nerdom to become an essential piece of the cultural zeitgeist.
Australian developer House House created the ultimate anti-hero with their headlining Goose, crafting a clever and genre-busting puzzler that achieves brilliance with hilarious gestures and impeccable nuance.
- A Spring/Summer edition of the Plaza Catalogue: a 24-page retail catalogue featuring useful items and objects that a goose might enjoy collecting
- An 11" x 17" Village Map Poster, hand-illustrated by Melbourne-based artist and game developer, Marigold Bartlett
- An extra sticky official “No Goose" Sticker