Litom Three Working Modes for Front Door, Yard, Garage, Deck, Porch, Shed, Walkway 6.66W, 3.7V
|Price:||+ $12.84 Delivery|
- 【World-leading Solar Light Brand】As the leader of the solar motion light industry, LITOM focuses on the innovation of design and technology to provide the best lighting experience to customer from all over the world.
- 【Super Bright Lighting Experience】Combining 40 pieces of high power LED beads with the innovative wide angle design, LITOM motion sensor lights improve the LED lights utilization by 20% and lighting angle 50%. The illumination range of one light can reach 200 square feet.
- 【Three Convenient Modes】Compare with other single-mode solar lights, LITOM Solar Lights Outdoor bring 3 working modes to cope with different usage scenarios. Perfect for using on front door, back yard, garage, driveway, deck, pathway, and porch.
- 【Best-in-Class Sensor】LITOM outdoor motion sensor light develops its own PIR sensor which sensing range and sensitivity are both 20% higher than general LED lights, bringing ultimate using experience.
- 【36-Month-Long Life Span】LITOM Solar Motion Sensor light is IP65 waterproof that it completely protects circuit and battery.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Use them in motion detect mode, they only get a couple hours of sun a day and still work for occasional use.
Top international reviews
First picture shows without, second and third with light.
So, an update. Two of the five lights I have up are now only half as bright. It’s been happening the past two weeks. They are getting a proper amount of sunlight, but I believe the batteries are already failing. When I first got these lights I would recommend them. Now I cannot, two of five failing is not an acceptable ratio, especially after only three months. If you only want a couple months of life, then buy them. If you want a reliable product don’t.
The company got in contact with me and sent me two new lights. I’ve updated the score based upon the customer service. I’ll be putting them up and will update this review again in a couple months to see if there is any change.
Would recommend these lights, the price is very good and easy to install.
I recommend. They are inexpensive enough to have quite a few yet they also work better than you'd think for the price. If I could, of course I'd love the wired super bright floodlights but since I can't, I really can't think of anything better than these.
Bright LED's that covers a larger area than I had expected. I am happy with this purchase. I hope they last. My only complaint would be that the button to change modes and turn off/on is on the backside and not reachable once installed. It requires removing from the wall to press. But besides that, this is great. I actually plan to buy a few more.