- Hardcover: 712 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (21 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781482213683
- ISBN-13: 978-1482213683
- ASIN: 1482213680
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 717 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 65,637 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Soil Liquefaction: A Critical State Approach, Second Edition Hardcover – 21 Sep 2015
|New from||Used from|
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mike Jefferies is a registered professional engineer (AB, BC: Canada). Graduating in civil engineering from King’s College in London, his interest in theoretical soil mechanics led to a MSc from Imperial College. Shortly thereafter Mike immigrated to Canada, joining Golder Associates in 1978 and with whom he has worked worldwide. In 2009 independence beckoned and Mike now splits his work between pursuing advances in geomechanics and the more usual diet of a review consultant across a range of dam, mining, and offshore projects.
Ken Been obtained his engineering education at the University of Cape Town in South Africa before going on to do his D.Phil in soil mechanics at the University of Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar. Since 1981 he has worked for Golder Associates in Canada, the U.K., Germany, and the USA, providing geotechnical engineering consulting to the oil and gas, mining, and civil infrastructure industry worldwide from the equator to the Arctic. He is a chartered engineer in the UK and a registered professional engineer in several Canadian provinces.
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|