Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Java Software Structures,International Edition Paperback – 15 May 2013
Enhance your purchase
Intended for use in the Java Data Structures course
The fourth edition of Java Software Structures embraces the enhancements of the latest version of Java, where all structures and collections are based on generics. The framework of the text walks the reader through three main areas: conceptualization, explanation, and implementation, allowing for a consistent and coherent introduction to data structures. Students learn how to develop high-quality software systems using well-designed collections and algorithms.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will:
- Apply Theory and/or Research: Three main areas: conceptualization, explanation, and implementation, allow for a consistent and coherent introduction to data structures.
- Engage Students: Hands-on optional case studies and new VideoNotes tutorials offer real-world perspective, and keep students interested in the material.
- Support Instructors and Students: Instructor Supplemental Support includes PowerPoint presentation slides, Solution Manual, test bank, case studies with source code, and solutions.
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : P&C ECS; 4th edition (15 May 2013)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 704 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0273793322
- ISBN-13 : 978-0273793328
- Dimensions : 18.9 x 2.6 x 23.4 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 505,361 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The course that I am using this book for is not well aligned with what the book contains. I find myself getting basic concepts from the book and having to do research on the web to actually be able to do the homework, quizzes and tests. This is a bit frustrating as the book is expensive and I could have done the course without the book and using the web for all the needed information.
As a side note, the 3rd edition does not seem that much different than the 4th edition. the 3rd edition is cheap.