- Product Dimensions: 26.4 x 9.7 x 3 cm ; 13.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 295 g
- Item Model Number: 12345
- ASIN: B004VF2S64
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #177 in Uniforms, Work & Safety
Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Full Length Performance Shoe Insoles, Men's Size 7-8.5 Black
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nylon plate in the arch of the insole helps low arched flat feet stay in line
- Skydex air bubbles in the heel and arch absorbs impact, gel forefoot enhances shock absorption
- COOLMAX fabric top cover wicks away moisture so feet feel cool and dry
- Perfect shoe insert for athletic shoes
- Ideal for running, cross training, walking
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Size: 7-8.5 US
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Sof Sole Men's Airr Orthotic Full-Length Performance Shoe Insoles, Men's Size 9-10.5 Black
The Sof Sole Airr Orthotic Insole features an encapsulated air chamber in the heel and polymer gel in the forefoot for maximum shock absorption.
Combined with a reinforced stability plate in the arch and heel, the Airr Orthotic enhances motion control and support making it ideal for customers with low to neutral arch types.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have also tried/owned Spenco Polysorb cross trainers and to me the Spenco are more comfortable (soft support) with lower arch support while being almost half the cost. The Sof Sole are a little more rigid (comparably) in their support (especially the arch), but some may prefer the additional higher rigid support. The best and also the most expensive of the insoles I have tried are the customize $80 insoles from Road Runner Sports. But for the price the Spenco are the cheapest for around $15 and the Sof Sole here are in their $20’s.
Overall they do provide great support and cushion. With foot forming curves and contours Sof Sole are great for walking, but are too thick for running (my personal opinion). So for the price if you want thick insole support these are great if they fit well into your shoes. I recommended Sof Sole air Orthotic Full Length Performance shoe soles for sneakers that have room to fit thicker insoles, but definitely not for dress shoes/business shoes (no room).
As others have mentioned, these run small. I got the 7-8.5 size and put them in a size 8 shoe. There is maybe a 3 mm gap between the insole and toe of the shoe. If you are at least within 1/2 size of the upper range of these, I would suggest getting the next size up and trimming them.
I’m sure part of it is because I have narrow feet and this fits a range of sizes. I ended up going to the local Road Runner store and getting custom insoles. The custom ones are almost twice the price but so worth it. On the plus side, the Sof Soles do feel comfortable in hiking boots.