Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Socialnomics: How Social Media Transforms the Way We Live and Do Business Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Socialnomics is an essential book for anyone who wants to understand the implications of social media on our daily lives and how businesses can tap the power of social media to increase their sales, cut their marketing costs, and reach consumers directly. In this revised and updated second edition, author Erik Qualman presents new material based on meeting with 75 Fortune 1000 companies, 50 colleges and universities, and over 100 small businesses & non-profits since the first edition. Qualman's materials have been used from IBM to NASA to Harvard to local businesses.
- Lists the top ten easy opportunities that companies and organization miss when it comes to social media
- Describes where social media should reside in an organization and the necessary building blocks for success
- Explains why over 50 percent of companies still block social media to their employees and why this is a detriment to success
- Shares proper training methods for your ENTIRE organization on social media; not just the chosen few
- Reviews the top companies, organizations and individuals using social media, explaining what separates them from other companies and how to replicate their success
Social media can transform your business and your relationship with consumers. Discover what social media can do for you, and what you can do for others while using social media.
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
A 2010 Finalist for the Berry–AMA Book Prize for the Best Book in Marketing--This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.
From the Publisher
- ASIN : B00A69JZQU
- Publisher : Wiley; 2 edition (9 November 2012)
- Language : English
- File size : 4864 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 411 pages
- Customer Reviews: