General Anxiety Disorder is very pervasive today, but … you already have what it takes to beat it
Did you know there’s a big difference between shyness and social anxiety?
General Anxiety Disorder is one of the most common mental illnesses people suffer from today, and it can be very debilitating. Fear, nausea, trembling, shortness of breath, and accelerated heart rate are only a few of the symptoms that can manifest themselves during a stressful situation.
Social Anxiety: A Complete Effective Guide for Overcoming Anxiety, Panic Attacks, and Social Phobia Through Mindfulness is the definitive guide on beating your anxiety by Alex C. Wolf is a complete guide to effectively banishing General Anxiety Disorder from your life forever. This book contains a step-by-step program to help readers solve their Anxiety and Social problems themselves.
In Wolf’s book, readers will discover:
- The common symptoms of anxiety and phobias, and see which ones apply to them
- Tips on how to navigate your life while dealing with your anxiety
- Some of the potential causes of anxiety
- Guided instructions on practicing CBT on yourself
- How to practice mindfulness to be more present and relaxed in your life
- How to recognize panic attacks early and stop them in their tracks
- How to increase your self-confidence and improve your mental health
- Tips and tricks for continuing your therapy beyond this book
- Answers to frequently asked questions about anxiety, social phobias, panic attacks