SnoozeShade Plus - Baby Sunshade and Blackout Blind for prams and Strollers (Blocks up to 99% UV)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Baby and toddler sun shade and cover and blackout blind fits all single prams, pushchairs, buggies, strollers and 3-wheelers with hoods
- Easier, safer and better than a parasol, blanket or muslin to create shade and protects baby from wind, chill, insects and light rain
- Approved by the Infant & Nursery Product Association of Australia and Melanoma International Foundation. Best for use once baby is sitting upright in the stroller (approx. 6-9m+) and wants to look out on the world
- Blocks between 99% and 80% of UV. Zip up the integrated sleep panel to help your little one snooze while you get out and about
- Made from air-permeable mesh it is small and lightweight and attaches easily with Velcro straps and elasticated sides
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The UK & US best-seller - invented by a mum
SnoozeShade was invented by Cara Sayer, a British mum, who became frustrated by hanging blankets and coats over her daughter's pram when it was naptime. She wanted a safe and simple solution to this common problem and came up with SnoozeShade Original. It launched in 2010 and the range has won over 70 awards worldwide. It now also includes pram versions for toddlers, infant capsules and portacots.
Good daytime sleep = good sleep at night
SnoozeShade is recommended by the world's top baby sleep experts, doctors and midwives because it helps babies get the sleep they need rather than the sleep they can grab when out and about. Napping during the day reduces the cortisol levels in baby's blood which, if not reduced by bedtime, will keep baby awake and wired just when they need their sleep. With regular use SnoozeShade becomes a sleep trigger and when it goes on the pram your baby knows it’s naptime.
Maximum sun protection for your baby
Doctors recommend babies aged under 6 months are kept completely out of direct sunlight. SnoozeShade Original blocks 99% of the sun's UV rays and is endorsed by the Melanoma International Foundation SnoozeShade can be used in ways that give more protective shade than a parasol as well as helping naptimes stay on track.
Travel is easier with SnoozeShade
- Made from a special airpermeable mesh
- Universal size for all single prams
- Front 'sneak-a-peek' zip to check in without disturbing baby
- Makes holidays and days out easier
- Keeps baby's naps on track wherever you have to be
- Use in 4 ways to give shade and help encourage naps
Safe for all ages
Our fabric is a specially designed air-permeable mesh. This means air can pass straight through it. There are no long straps and all materials used are laboratory tested to the same safety standards as a toy for a newborn to ensure they are are as safe as possible. You can tell it's designed by a mum.
Use from birth to make shopping trips, special occasions and meals out with a baby easier.
It’s a great holiday and travel accessory that is as useful as you want it to be - many parents tell us that they love it so much that they carry on using it when they get home. SnoozeShade Original is recommended for use from birth until baby is sitting upright. For 6 months up we recommend the plus size.
Parent reccomended and expert endorsed
Parents use words like 'lifesaver' and godsend' to describe their SnoozeShade. When we asked over 300 of our customers, 9 out of 10 said they would recommend to a friend.Many of the world's leading baby sleep experts recommend SnoozeShade. We all know that a well-rested baby is a happy baby which makes the whole family's life easier. SnoozeShade is also approved by the Infant & Nursery Products Association of Australia.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The shade seems to be of adequate construction. The zippers work fine. Some of the stitching on the velcro is uneven, but it doesn't affect the function of the product. The SnoozeShade fits on our Bob Revolution SE jogging stroller, Graco ClickConnect Modes 3 stroller, and my in-laws' Graco FastAction ClickConnect stroller.
Overall, I'm glad we have this as an option for blocking out light for naps on the go. However, I don't think it is as breathable as it claims to be and I wouldn't suggest using it in hot/warm weather.