|Brand||Smudge and Ko|
|Package Dimensions||33.8 x 10.6 x 2.2 cm; 172 Grams|
|Item Weight||172 g|
Smudge and Ko | Eco Friendly Organic Cotton Reusable Muslin Produce Bags | Set 4 Large | Zero Waste Biodegradable | Washable | for Shopping, Fruit, Vegetables, Grains, Bulk Goods, Bread
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Organic Certified Heavy Duty Cotton Muslin. Superior quality for longer lasting wear. Unbleached and biodegradable.
- Eco Friendly and reusable, easy machine wash in cold or warm water, line dry
- Our superior quality fabric and manufacture will outlast any cheaper bags. Double stitched folded seams will not fray and are extra strong.
- Use for bulk grains, nuts, flours, fruit, vegetables, bread or anywhere in the home!
- Handy wooden toggle closure. Perfect Size for shopping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save on waste with these Premium Quality Organic cotton produce bags by Smudge and Ko.
Set of 4 in a handy large size (30x40cm)
Heavy duty quality cotton fabric
Double stitched seams last longer than cheaper bags and will not fray
So convenient with handy wooden toggle closure
Easy machine wash in cold water (line dry recommended)
Fruit & Vegetables
Bulk grains or flour
Store crafts or toys
Use in the wardrobe for socks and underwear storage
Store your favourite shoes or handbag
Smudge and Ko is a family owned Australian company, we stand by the quality of our product if you have any problems please contact us for a refund.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other half uses them for fridge storage of foods, can wash them after use saving our enviroment.
Drawstring with wooden toggle.
Each bag the size of A4 paper lying flat.
They look super cute in my drawer and it keeps them from getting unwanted fluff on them.