Smartphone microphone, Lavalier Microphone, SZMDLX mini Clip-type Omni-directional Condenser microphone Plug & Play 2m cable for Smartphone / Camera / PC with Storage Pouch Interview Video Music Recording
- 【MULTIPLE COMPATIBILITY】Our lavalier mic uses the standard 3.5mm mic audio Jack, which is suitable for most smartphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, desktops, laptops. This makes it a dynamic audio recording attachment that can be used to capture clear, clear and professional audio content at a convenient time. (*Note: When using our mic for a camera, please use the included 3.5mm adapter. For new version of iphone such as iPhone XS, XR, Lightning to 3.5mm adapter is needed but not included.)
- 【SPECIAL DESIGN】The sturdy mini metal clip allows you to clip it on your collar, tie or pocket. Perfectly clip the microphone 6-7 inches from the mouth. This position can maintain a loud, clear, high-fidelity sound, so your voice will be more stereo and vivid.
- 【MULTIFUNCTION MIC】 Lavalier microphone is made of professional quality materials. Compared with most built-in microphones, its performance is much better. No batteries required. PLUG and PLAY. Can be used for Youtube podcasts, GarageBand, Interviews, etc. Record videos indoors and outdoors, interviews, video recordings, live broadcasts, webinars, courses, conversations, podcasts, dictation, etc.
- 【GREAT TECHNOLOGY】Adopt band-pass filter circuit, the sound below 30HZ and above 20KHZ are all attenuated.With the windproof cotton, can effectively reduce the wind and environmental noise of outdoor recording. Make sure the sound is crystal clear.
- 【VALUE PACK】 Comes with 1 Lavalier microphone, 2 windshields, 1 3.5 mm PC adapter, and 1 PU bag. The total length of 6.5 feet (2m) allows you to move around without having to unplug the microphone.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This lavalier microphone is designed for iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones.
( PS. When using it for a camera, please use the included 3.5mm adapter.）
The performance is better than the built-in microphone, is very suitable for video recording, interviews, classroom settings, video chat, online singing, live streaming or recording your wonderful life.
The design of the collar clip, instead of the handheld microphone, can free your hands, more convenient, more flexible and more comfortable to use.
No battery, plug and play, suitable for most mobile phone recording software.
- Monomer: electrostatic condenser head
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -33dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 23 dB A
- Maximum boost level: 130dB (THD≤1.5% at 1 kHz)
- Output impedance: 2.2KΩ±30% (at 1kHz)
- Output connection: standard Φ3.5 four-pole plug output
- Operating voltage: DC1.5-5V (adaptive power supply)
- Channel: Mono
SZMDLX Lavalier Microphone
- The best range for microphone recording is about 2-5 meters. Exceeding the distance will reduce the recording effect and even not record the sound.
- When used on some models of Apple mobile phones, a 3.5mm to lightning adapter (not included) is required.
- When used on the camera, it needs to be connected to the camera 3.5mm audio adapter before use.
- Lavalier Microphone *1
- Mic cover *3
- Storage bag *1
- 3.5mm straight adapter *1 （for camera)
- User manual *1
Full Compatibility & Endless Possibility
Compatible with all kinds of mobile phones, iPad, desktop computers, digital cameras, notebooks, cameras.
*The microphone is equipped with a 3.5mm camera adapter, which is very convenient for you to record the required video and speak freely. So for devices with 3.5mm jack that has 3 parts, please use the included adapter.
*For new version of iphone such as iPhone XS, XR, Lightning to 3.5mm adapter is needed but not included.
360 °Omnidirectional Microphone
360 °Omnidirectional Microphone, Installed on the collar, you can chat, record videos and speak freely in class.
2M Extension Cable
Equipped with a 2m extension cable, you can do other things without scruples after wearing it.
With the windproof cotton, can effectively reduce the wind and environmental noise of outdoor recording. Make sure the sound is crystal clear.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I tested using good headphones. I was initially concerned with the amount of hiss at high gain I was hearing on two computers I tested on (Dell + 1 other) so I tested a couple old PC mics + a gaming headset and they were same or *worse* so it's most likely not this mics fault, just caused by the internal generic PC audio at the high gain with all the electical noise in proximity. If you have a hiss and it annoys you (on a PC anyway) there is the level and especially the boost setting that can get rid of it at cost of less sensitivity, so positioning becomes more important. I'm not sure why Windows makes finding the important mic sensitivity settings such a pain!
A good product overall, it comes with few replacements for the windshield.
The only con I've seen, Macbook Pros recognises it as an output source as well when connected to the jack, so you have to change the output in the system settings, but that's not a big problem.
Die Verpackung ist ohne viel Schnickschnack drum herum...brauner Karton mit schwarzer Aufschrift. Für die Bedienung benötigt ihr keinen Doktortitel ;) Stecker in die Aux-Buchse stecken und schon kann los gequasselt werden. Es wird keine zusätzliche App benötigt, auch eine Bluetooth-Verbindung muss nicht separat hergestellt werden...alles läuft noch voll „Retro“ über Kabel.
Gesprochene Sätze werden klar und deutlich aufgezeichnet, egal ob man in normaler Lautstärke redet oder etwas flüstert.
Nebengeräusche werden gefiltert, aber wenn jemand neben dir sitzt und dir was entgegen spricht, ist es meines Erachtens eine 50/50 Chance das auch seine Stimme aufgezeichnet wird. Bei unseren Tests war das Ergebnis immer verschieden.
Unterm Strich erhält man hier aber eine gute Qualität für sein Geld. Bestimmt nicht mit irgendwelchen Profi-Geräten vergleichbar, aber ich denke das ist auch nicht die Zielgruppe! Für Einsteiger reicht es dicke aus!
Ich hoff meine Rezension war dir bei deiner Kaufentscheidung nützlich ;)