SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks 6 Pack (Pink, Purple, White, Small)
|Price:||+ $12.41 Delivery|
- TRULY SEAMLESS - Knit like a catepillar spins its cocoon from the toe up, elimitating all lumps & bumps
- SOFT & FORM-FITTING - Reducing wrinkling & bunching
- COMFORTABLE, NON-BINDING TOP - Halo Top means no slipping down or irritating indentions
- GOODBYE STINKY FEET - High-tech fibers wick away moisture ensuring a drier sock & therefore preventing stinky feet
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
Product detailsSize:Small | Colour:Pink, Purple, White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 5.08 x 17.78 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 February 2017
- Manufacturer : SmartKnitKIDS
- ASIN : B01N2AT1F4
- Item Model Number : SKKIDS-6PK - 84061
- Department : Unisex-kids
Best Sellers Rank:
91,334 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 874 in Men's Sports Socks
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It seems that all the seamless socks available have a flat or handlinked seam across the toes. To a sensitive child, this is still a bother; there is still a toe seam. With their truly seamless design, SmartKnitKIDS socks are perfect for kids with sensory processing disorder, or for those who just hate socks with seams. No seams to bug ya! Completely free of seams, our patented product is knit like a cocoon, starting from the toe up, providing comfort and relief to those who struggle with "bumps & lumps" in their socks. No more turning socks inside-out just to tolerate. Super soft, form-fitting and moisture wicking. Available in 12 Packs, 6 Packs & singles. Be sure to review the size chart carefully to determine size/length. Because there is no defined heel, the length (ankle, crew or knee high) depends on the size of the child's foot. For example, a medium on a toddler in 8-12 size shoes will fit like an ankle sock while that same medium will fit like a crew sock on a smaller shoe size of 4-8 Toddler.