SmartKnit Infant Seamless AFO Interface Socks (Gray)
|Price:||+ $7.73 Delivery|
- TRULY SEAMLESS - Completely free of seams means no more sometimes painful rubbing
- SOFT & FORM-FITTING - Reduces wrinkling & bunching
- COOL & COMFORTABLE - Wicking fibers keep moisture away from the leg & foot
- GOODBYE STINKY FEET - High-tech fibers wick away moisture ensuring a drier sock & therefore preventing stinky feet
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.16 x 5.08 x 17.78 cm; 32 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 November 2019
- ASIN : B01MUM1UOK
- Item Model Number : KR-AFO - 1SX1AFNF
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Seamless socks for those that require ankle foot orthosis (AFOs). SmartKnit AFO socks are made the same way a caterpillar spins its cocoon - starting at the toe and circling to the top. No more rubbing from uncomfortable seams! SmartKnit AFOs are exceptionally soft, wick perspiration, anti-microbial and have a heel free design that ensures a perfect fit. AFOs like they should be - a seamless, comfortable, cool second layer of skin between you and your AFO.No-seams means no rubbing on toesVarious lengths to allow folding overWrinkle-freeSuper softWicking fibers keep feet and legs comfortably coolAnti-microbial fibers inhibit odorHeel-less design for a perfect fitKnit with Coolmax, X-Static or PolyesterBlack and grey contain X-STATIC - The Silver Fiber - for its moisture wicking and antimicrobial properties
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They felt great when they came in and they work good too with the AFOs, i use them for the AFOs and the ADM but one sock ALREADY has a hole in it. There is another spot qhere its going to rip too.
I dont know if i just received a bad pair that's just really thin or what. But for $20, this sucks.