- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
SmartCat 546000 Corner Litter Box Grey - cm (46 X 46 X 20),Gray
|Item dimensions L x W x H||45.7 x 45.7 x 22.9 centimetres|
About this item
- Fits easily into unusable corner space
- Extra boxes will help to eliminate odor problems inside your home
- Provides another place for your cats to relieve themselves
- Fits in any corner without getting in the way.Works great with the Big Mouth Litter Scoop by Pioneer Pet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 45.72 x 45.72 x 22.86 cm; 1.17 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- Manufacturer : SmartCat
- ASIN : B0018CJZ32
- Item Model Number : 546000
- Department : Unisex
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cat behavior experts recommend a litter box for each cat in your house, plus one extra. The corner litter box, fits easily into unusable corner space. Extra boxes will help to eliminate odor problems inside your home by providing another place for your cats to relieve themselves.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Cookies & Coffee on 13 July 2020
Top reviews from other countries
The plastic is sturdy and isn’t as flexible as the usual trays. It’s a matt plastic too if that matters, others are usually a bit shiny however, it very quickly absorbed white urine stains that have never scrubbed out whereas my other shiny plastic tray doesnt have this problem although they both attract scratches. Even though it’s a deep tray, I wish it had an additional scatter guard. For these reasons I think it will be replaced in the future with a shiny corner plastic tray with removable scatter guard.
The high sides mean the cats don't kick anywhere near as much litter over the sides as they do with our rectangle litter tray. There is a line in the tray indicating the level the litter should be. It isn't particularly heavy. Very pleased with the purchase.
Note: it came in a huge box!