- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
SmartCat Kitty's Garden Refill Green, 0.6 oz.
|Price:||+ $9.38 Delivery|
- 100% organic oats, wheat, rye and barley
- Perfect refill for the SmartCat Kitty's Garden
- Kindly follow the directions to use
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 13.97 x 6.35 cm; 4.54 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : SmartCat
- ASIN : B000FI2VL8
- Item Model Number : 3845
- Department : Racks/Futons
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The SmartCat Kitty's Garden Refill fits right inside of the wooden box of the Kitty's Garden. This allows you to reuse the decretive box over and over.
Organic oats, wheat, rye and barley in peat moss soil.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately, I just got a notification from Amazon that they will no longer be sending my monthly subscription of refills! This is disturbing! Does that mean this whole line is being discontinued? I really hope not, its the best one out there and I have invested!
Reviewed in the United States on 17 January 2021
Will I order more refills? Only if they have them on sale. I will not pay 5.81 for a refill. Instead I will reuse the trays and use regular soil and my own seeds. See how that works. The refills are priced much to high. The idea is a good one, but cant afford it. Sorry.
The planter (sold separately), although not absolutely necessary, is very attractive--and it helps to keep the cats from dragging it all over the place.
I do suggest adding the water to the bottom tray instead of watering the top of the grass, since sometimes the surface of the soil gets some white "fur" on it from too much dampness on the top of the soil. Just make sure that the excess water is emptied before it makes the soil too soggy.
The only reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars is because I would have preferred a little more soil for each compartment--it seems a little skimpy.