- Product Dimensions: 27.9 x 10.8 x 0.8 cm ; 22.7 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- Item Model Number: 330BK
- ASIN: B000KMA9X6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #320 in Comfort Insoles
Sloggers Cut-to-fit Half-Sizer fit Adjusting Insole - Style 330BK
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Perfect fit for in-between and narrow sizes
- One size fits all
- Sloggers exclusive
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For another thing, these are thinner than any other insoles I've ever seen. They are literally 3/32" thick. That's less than 1/8", people (I uploaded a photo of that, too).
Finally, these are made of foam. Just foam. No fabric covering like one would typically find with insoles. What a joke! I paid $8.39 for these, but they're more like something I'd find *inside* of a pair of cheap $8.39 shoes!
These are going right back. The only reason I bought them is because I thought they would be wider in the toe area (and of course, I thought they would make the shoe a bit more snug). There's another brand I'm going to buy instead that costs less than a dollar more than these. They're thicker than typical insoles and are made of cotton and sisal:
Pedag 2806 Washable Deo-Fresh Insoles with Natural Cotton Terry and Sisal Fibers, Black, Women's 10/Men's 7
Edited to add:
Because the Pedag insoles can't be trimmed, I ended up going with a different pair of insoles. They are a dark enough blue that it's hard to tell them from black without looking closely. They are super thick, and because they are sized for men they are WIDE enough to fit my Crocs. I bought the size 10 and all I had to do was trim an inch or so off the toe area:
MENS INSOLES BLUE, 2 PACK, SIZE 10
I got a size 8 with the half sizer insole because I had previously purchased the size 7 and they didn't fit. However, not even wearing thick socks, the half-sizer made them noticeably too small before I'd even left the house for the day. I took out the insoles and the shoes worked great. I can wear them all day and not want to chop off my feet when I get home.
As a warning though- if you wear ankle-high socks that don't have a tight band, the shoes will pull them down. And if you wear socks that are super thin, the instep of your foot and the shoe will create suction and you squeak as you walk.
Sorry, skip these.