Sleepypod Sleepypod Air, One Size
|Price:||+ $32.03 Delivery|
- Comfortable travel in the car or plane together with your pet.
- Suitable as a flight bag for dogs and cats according to IATA.
- Innovative, functional and a luxurious companion thanks to its stylish design.
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 8.128 x 27.432 x 59.435 zm.
Product detailsColour:robin egg blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26.67 x 60.96 x 26.67 cm; 2.22 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 2 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Sleepypod
- ASIN : B01MD0MV9M
- Item Model Number : AI-ROB
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,102 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Sleepypod AIR is a novel carrier bag that redefines the travel for animals in the aircraft cabin. The problem that a transport bag no longer fits under the aircraft seat is a thing of the past. The special folding system of the Sleepypod AIR allows animals to travel in the largest possible space during the flight. For taking off and landing the aircraft, the Sleepypod AIR can be folded so that it can be stored under the aircraft seat. During the flight, the two ends can be pulled apart again so that both humans and animals can make themselves comfortable. Travelling with your four-legged friend on the plane has never been more pleasant. Thanks to its ideal design, the Sleepypod AIR can be easily attached to the luggage trolley and taken with you. Straps on both sides ensure a good journey even by car. Details: Weight cat up to approx. 8 kg. Weight of dog up to approx. 7 kg. Outer dimensions (41-56) x 27 x 27 cm. Inner dimensions (38-53) x 24 x 24 cm. Folded dimensions 56 x 27 x 4 cm. Weight: 2.8 kg.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My only real snag is how dark it is on the inside. You just aren't able to immediately check on your babies during transit. And as I bought this to take my dogs in-cabin, it was difficult since you aren't able to bring your dogs out to check on them.
SleepingPod need to install a see-through mesh or even better a Zipper at the top of the bags so that your dogs can poke their heads out every now and again for fresh air. One of my dogs was very nervous the entire trip and had a panic attack from feeling kept tightly in the dark. My other Yorkie had no issues but I had such an uncomfortable 8hrs flight just hearing my nervous baby trying to poke his head through the top of the bag.
I hope Sleepingpod do something about giving a better option for dogs who feel claustrophobic during transit.
First, the good parts (and there are many!):
- it is roomy, so my 2 "teacup" pooches (each 1.5kg) easily fit in and are very comfortable inside and able to stretch and turn as well as lie down side by side - but it isn't huge, so that being 5'3", it doesn't look grotesque when I carry it
- it has very good ventilation - none of the other bags I have (about 6!) provide that
- it has a nice cushion at the bottom
- it is (almost) non-see-through from the outside, but gives good visibility from inside
- it is sturdy and doesn't collapse no matter how much playtime my pooches want;
- it is easy to carry using handle or the shoulder strap
- it doesn't look like an obvious pet bag (perfect if I want to sneak them into a shop!)
- it can be strapped to the car belt or put on the top of your suitcase
- it would have been perfect if it had additional zip opening to allow the pooches stick their head out
- I would have preferred a bigger pocket to carry pets passports and leashes and doggie bags - the side pocket is a tad too small
- a few hoops on the side to covert this bag to backpack would have made it ideal for any kind of travel (coupled with the possibility of letting the pooches stick their heads out)
- it had a bit of a "funny smell" when arrived, but the smell was gone within 2 hours, and frankly, my pooches didn't mind it at all.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 November 2015
Great price (when you compare to other crash-tested and passed alternatives). Peace of mind when you know your pet and passengers are safe in the car!!
It fits well in the front seat or back seat... I just make sure to turn the airbag off when he’s in the front.