Based on the classic shorty story "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" by Washington Irving.
Season Two gets negativity but it's mostly from people who complain too much. Sleepy Hollow Season Two delivers quite well. When dealing with mysteries and secrets, things do get confusing. Don't allow it to discourage you. Or are these mysteries and secrets in Sleepy Hollow real? There just may be a little bit of Ichabod in each of us.
- Format: Blu-ray, Box set, DTS Surround Sound, Dubbed, Multiple Formats, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, French, Spanish
- Region: Region A/1 (Read more about DVD/Blu-ray formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Number of discs: 4
- Studio: Twentieth Century-Fox
- DVD Release Date: 15 Sep 2015
- Run Time: 790 minutes
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- ASIN: B00O4CTSD0