SleepYstrip – Functional Mouth Tape to Improve Nose Breathing, Improve Sleep Quality, and Assist with Snoring - Box of 30. Buy 3-11 boxes for 15% off. Buy 12+ boxes for 17% off
- PROMOTES NOSE BREATHING DURING SLEEP – Clinical studies and research show that nose breathing can reduce snoring, assist your the immune system, and improve your energy through better cellular oxygenation. Airway inflammation may also reduce, and ultimately improve your sleep quality. We have specifically designed the strips to be simple, safe and an effective way to ensure nose breathing during sleep.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO APPLY – Our strips are one-of-a-kind. They are specifically designed and created to keep your mouth closed, while being comfortable for your lips, and not leaving any residue behind. Size adjustable.Simply fold the ends over or cut with scissors.
- HYPOALLERGENIC, 100% LATEX FREE & SAFE – Do you worry about your lips being sealed during sleep? We engineered 2 special breathing holes, which can be cut into 1 large hole so you can still breathe if necessary through your mouth. Do you have sensitive skin? Our strips are made with medical grade, latex free, hypoallergenic adhesive. We ensure their safety so you can rest easy.
- CPAP FRIENDLY – Our strips are a very effective adjunctive measure when worn with a nasal CPAP machine. Research has shown that patients who have poor results from CPAP machines may suffer from low carbon dioxide levels. SleepYstrip promotes nose breathing, which can increase carbon dioxide levels and cellular oxygenation, having the potential to significantly improve sleep quality for patients using nasal CPAP machines. Ask your sleep physician to trial your CPAP while you wear a SleepYstrip.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND AUSTRALIAN OWNED – We care about the environment. Our proudly Australian owned company ensures that all packaging and strips are recyclable. Plus, 1% of our profits are pledged to go towards environmental causes.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Indications:Snoring, Sleep Apnea, Dry Mouth, Fragmented Sleep, Low Energy, CPAP
Contraindications: do not use if under the influence of alcohol, and they are not recommended in under 5 year olds.
Legal Disclaimer:Do not use on people under 5 years of age, or when under the influence of drugs or alcohol. We recommend that you that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using this product. Please watch the instructional videos on our website for tips on how to use effectively. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about the product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on our website is for reference purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for advice given by a physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sleepYstrip® is not considered to be complete treatment for sleep apnea and snoring. sleepYstrip® is approved as a Grade 1 medical device by TGA in Australia. sleepYstrip should be used in conjunction with other lifestyle changes such as healthy eating, regular exercise, weight loss (if necessary). It may also be used in conjunction with nasal CPAP under the guidance of your sleep physician, as well as with mandibular advancement splints under the guidance of your dentist. sleepYstrip® recommends that you consult with your doctor, or breathing educator regarding it's suitability according to your individual circumstances.
Directions:1. Remove the SleepYstrip from the backing paper by lifting the tab.
2. Close your mouth and place the top under the nose. Press down over mouth with the tab ending under the chin.
3. Rub the SleepYstrip all over to ensure it's secure.
4. In the morning remove by gently pulling the tab upwards to remove the SleepYstrip.
5. Allow 5-7 consecutive nights for exclusive nose breathing habituation. If you take it off at night, it may be useful to wear it for 10-15 mins during the day.