SleepYstrip – Reduce Snoring Now! Functional Mouth Tape to Encourage Nose Breathing, Improve Sleep Quality - 30 disposable strips (1 month) per pack.
- PROMOTES NOSE BREATHING DURING SLEEP – Clinical studies and research show that nose breathing can reduce snoring, assist your the immune system, and improve your energy through better cellular oxygenation. Airway inflammation may also reduce, and ultimately improve your sleep quality. We have specifically designed the strips to be simple, safe and an effective way to ensure nose breathing during sleep.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO APPLY – Our strips are one-of-a-kind. They are specifically designed and created to keep your mouth closed, while being comfortable for your lips, and not leaving any residue behind. Size adjustable.Simply fold the ends over or cut with scissors.
- HYPOALLERGENIC, 100% LATEX FREE & SAFE – Do you worry about your lips being sealed during sleep? We engineered 2 special breathing holes, which can be cut into 1 large hole so you can still breathe if necessary through your mouth. Do you have sensitive skin? Our strips are made with medical grade, latex free, hypoallergenic adhesive. We ensure their safety so you can rest easy.
- CPAP FRIENDLY – Our strips are a very effective adjunctive measure when worn with a nasal CPAP machine. Research has shown that patients who have poor results from CPAP machines may suffer from low carbon dioxide levels. SleepYstrip promotes nose breathing, which can increase carbon dioxide levels and cellular oxygenation, having the potential to significantly improve sleep quality for patients using nasal CPAP machines. Ask your sleep physician to trial your CPAP while you wear a SleepYstrip.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND AUSTRALIAN OWNED – We care about the environment. Our proudly Australian owned company ensures that all packaging and strips are recyclable. Plus, 1% of our profits are pledged to go towards environmental causes.
- Package Dimensions : 27 x 15 x 1.4 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 August 2019
- Manufacturer : sleepYstrip
- ASIN : B07VZVH9G7
Best Sellers Rank:
1,256 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 3 in Breath Fresheners
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reduce or stop SNORING or waking with DRY MOUTH now! May also assist with reducing sleep apnoea severity. Can be used with nasal CPAP. Bulk purchase discounts available. - $27 per pack of 30 disposable strips (1 month supply). - Buy 3-11 packs at $23 per pack. - Buy 12 or more packs for $17 per pack. AUSTRALIAN INVENTION AND AUSTRALIAN OWNED. First launched in 2016, SleepYstrip is the original and most well-established functional mouth tape on the market. Patented design - keeps mouth closed without taking anchorage from the sensitive lip tissue. Adjustable size for better comfort. Simply cut where shown on the instructions. Adjustable air hole size to assist in getting used to exclusive nasal breathing. 2 small air holes can easily be made into 1 large air hole. Chin strip - holds the lower jaw forward and closed assisting airway opening. Lips closed and jaw forward postures have been shown to help snoring and sleep apnea sufferers reduce their symptoms. Nose breathing slows the flow of air reducing turbulence in the airway and can improve oxygen : carbon dioxide ratios due to the Bohr Effect. By improving your sleep physiology, SleepYstrip can have far-reaching impacts into your life – improving cellular oxygenation, mood, and energy levels. Designed and engineered in Australia by a sleep-focused dentist, SleepYstrip was created to promote habitual nose breathing during sleep as well as during other forms of activity. Also used by athletes to help with exclusive nasal breathing during training, which promotes better oxygenation of cells. SleepYstrip is your solution, so step in the right direction and take control of your sleep. SleepYstrip – breathe easy, sleep well. Visit our website to view instructions or learn exercises that can help improve your breathing http://www.sleepystrip.com/how-to-use
Snoring, Sleep Apnea, Dry Mouth, Fragmented Sleep, Low Energy, CPAP Contraindications: do not use if under the influence of alcohol, and they are not recommended in under 5 year olds.
1. Remove the SleepYstrip from the backing paper by lifting the tab. 2. Close your mouth and place the top under the nose. Press down over mouth with the tab ending under the chin. 3. Rub the SleepYstrip all over to ensure it's secure. 4. In the morning remove by gently pulling the tab upwards to remove the SleepYstrip. 5. Allow 5-7 consecutive nights for exclusive nose breathing habituation. If you take it off at night, it may be useful to wear it for 10-15 mins during the day.
Do not use on people under 5 years of age, or when under the influence of drugs or alcohol. We recommend that you that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using this product. Please watch the instructional videos on our website for tips on how to use effectively. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about the product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on our website is for reference purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for advice given by a physician, or other licensed health-care professional. sleepYstrip® is not considered to be complete treatment for sleep apnea and snoring. sleepYstrip® is approved as a Grade 1 medical device by TGA in Australia. sleepYstrip should be used in conjunction with other lifestyle changes such as healthy eating, regular exercise, weight loss (if necessary). It may also be used in conjunction with nasal CPAP under the guidance of your sleep physician, as well as with mandibular advancement splints under the guidance of your dentist. sleepYstrip® recommends that you consult with your doctor, or breathing educator regarding it's suitability according to your individual circumstances.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I typically wake up with a dry throat and fatigue from time to time. After using the sleepy strip I am waking up with more energy and vitality in the morning.
The design of the SleepYstrip is much more user friendly than I have experienced with other products. It’s easy to apply to the face and it stays on!
I highly recommend this! This is a true therapeutic tool and a game changer!!
The SleepYstrip, like the Somnifix, is a highly quality product made with excellent materials. The strips in both product come individually wrapped in sterile packaging.
SleepYstrip is the best out of the two. Why?
1. Actively pulls the chin up, thus giving more support the mouth staying closed.
2. Way cheaper that Somnifix.