- Item Weight: 36.3 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: ASM11
- ASIN: B076CQ1NR8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,186 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #11 in Snore Reducing Aids
Sleep Strips by SomniFix - Advanced Gentle Mouth Tape for Better Nose Breathing, Improved Nighttime Sleeping, Less Mouth Breathing, and Instant Snoring Relief - Pack of 28
- PROMOTES NOSE BREATHING DURING SLEEP - Clinical studies show that nose breathing leads to more efficient blood oxygenation, more consistent deep sleep, less snoring and overall more restful nights. Our strips are the simplest, safest, and most effective way to ensure nose breathing while you sleep.
- COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO APPLY - Unlike tape, our strips are made with a specially-engineered adhesive that allows you to easily apply and remove the strip without leaving any residue behind.
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND 100% SAFE - Worried about your lips being sealed while sleeping? Our strips dislodge simply by opening the mouth. Need to mouth breathe? We've added a central vent that allows limited mouth breathing. Have sensitive skin? Our strips are made of hypoallergenic materials and have been extensively tested to ensure that you will not experience skin irritations. Our strips are the best and safest way to promote nose breathing while you sleep.
- BARELY NOTICEABLE - We've made each strip almost transparent so that it is barely noticeable when worn.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY - We care about the environment, so we made sure all contents of the package, and the package itself, are recyclable.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 56% (56%)||56%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 13% (13%)||13%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I drool ( not attractive I know ) so that loosen the tape and it allows my mouth to open .
I will keep using them till the packet finishes but will not be ordering them again.
Might try masking tape.
While the prescriptions seem to help his asthma, they did nothing for his snoring and he gained a few pounds of weight rather quickly. So, we started to look for natural solutions. I ran into a Mike Mutzel video on mouth taping and found Patrick McKeown’s videos about Buteyko breathing on YouTube. We learned about how mouth breathing (day or night) can have really negative impacts on health, including contributing to asthma, allergies, snoring, tooth decay (!!). So, we both started mouth taping in Jan 2018. We started with 3M tape which worked well. Suddenly my husband wasn’t snoring Like that - over night. But there were a few problems. 1. It tore the skin off our lips and 2. I would wake up, take off the tape and find taped-in wrinkles on my mouth sort of like smokers lines!! It would take 20-30 mins for them to disappear. Eeek! 3. my husband said he felt a bit claustrophobic with it because the adhesive was so strong. In any case, I couldn’t continue with the 3M tape due to the skin being ripped off my lips every morning.
I did some more research and found SomniFix and had some friends send it to us from the US as it wasn’t yet available in the UK. What a difference. The tape has just the right amount of adhesive so it sticks but doesn’t rip off skin or cause puckering lines once removed. So we carried on mouth taping with Somnifix along with Buteyko breathing principals (if you have a constant stuffed nose I would STRONGLY recommend you google "How To Unblock Nose in three minutes” and find Patrick McKeown’s video - this was life changing for my husband.) Three months after starting this programme my husband was symptomless and stopped his asthma medication. His doctors were stunned - his lungs had recovered complete capacity (at one point they said he was breathing with only 70% capacity.) He had cleaned up his diet too and had lost a half stone so surely being healthier overall helped.
We see mouth taping (really, nose breathing) as absolutely essential to good health. That it stops snoring is a super positive side effect. But the overall health benefits of making sure you're breathing through your nose rather than your mouth has far reaching health benefits. Again, Patrick McKeown has some brilliant books published if you want to learn more about overall benefits of nose breathing.
Somnifix is more expensive than 3M tape but, for us, the cost is negligible given the benefit.
As well as stopping my snoring, I've found that the following day I feel more refreshed, so must be getting better quality sleep too. Although I don't use them every night, I've found that using them frequently helps with breathing through my nose during the day too - probably because I'm more conscious of the benefits. I gave some to my daughter (in her early 20s) when we were away on holiday a few weeks ago, and she is using them too now.
It's great that they are now available in the UK.
With nose breathing, I wake up feeling 10x more rested and even if I feel tired during the day, I hardly ever yawn anymore. Plus I have noticed my ability to process air during aerobic activity to improve 100 fold! I just ran a 5k the other day entirely with nose breathing only and finished in the top 5 of over 50 contestants!
Sticks very well but come off with no pain.
What I especially liked was that I received an email from the company about a week after delivery asking how it was going and giving some advise on usage. This was a really nice touch and I was grateful for their advice.
You have no problems sleeping or breathing with it on.
Am onto my 5th or 6th box.
I have done tests overnight with all the sleep apnea kit and these strips really work.