- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- ASIN: B076KS1VYQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 4,760 customer ratings
Skylarlife Home Mold & Mildew Remover Gel Stain Remover Cleaner Wall Mold Cleaner for Tiles Grout Sealant Bath Sinks Showers
- The concentrated gel power accurately targets mold build-up
- For all mold related stain - Tiles , Grout, Sealant, Bath, Sinks, Showers
- Mold and Mildew Remover Gel kills all types of mold and mildew.
- Its fast acting, powerful concentrated gel formula clings to tiles, silicone sealant (around windows, sinks and baths), showerheads, ceilings and more. Less mess, less waste, it helps to prevent re-growth.
- As it is gel type, and so does not flow down in vertical and inclined surface, is it easy to use and cleans up them by acting on mold and mildew for a long time. Squeezable flip top bottle makes application easy
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to use
1. Use enough ventilation and wearing rubber gloves
2. Ensure the silicone area is dry as water will dilute the solution and it may affect the effectiveness of the gel
3. Apply a 3mm thick mold gel to the area with the convenient nozzle.
4. Leave on the surface for at least 5-6 hours
5. Wash off with running water and see the result.
6. If it is not completely removed,you may need to repeat step 2-5 again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I actually visited Amazon to buy silicone gel, masking tape and a tool to fix my bathroom door. Through an Amazon recommendation I found this product. The positive reviews convinced me to get it and I was not disappointed. Check out the before and after pictures. My bathroom glass area was looking pretty bad and, after one application most of the black mold was gone. So, as recommended in the instructions, I repeated the application and it looks a lot better now.
I used quite a bit of the product and, after 2 applications, I still have 2/3 of the tube left for future applications.
Highly recommended product. Will definitely buy it again.
Five stars to one. All this does is topically and temporarily conceal the mold. Today I noticed a piece start to lift from the area I treated so I tugged on it and the whole strip came off and exposed the black mold even more than before I treated the grout. Not sure of why this hasn't happened to anyone else thus the rave reviews. It just covers your mold. Who wants that? Now back at square one!
I received my order yesterday. I searched the many reviews for this helpful product. When I opened my package I immediately put it on the grout by my kitchen sink that was driving me crazy seeing the yucky mold develop. Applied as directed and left it overnight and forgot about it. Checked it this morning and I am thrilled it's gone! Well at least to the eye that is. I'm interested to see how long it stays clear but at least it's not an eye sore for the moment. Happy I don't have to look at it for the time being. It works and thankful for the helpful and honest reviews! Very much recommend!
The gel is clear and if you don’t have great lighting it’s easy to miss spots
The bottle is small, I used a whole bottle just on the corners and edges of my shower stall
I really wish we had a before and after picture, because it's even more impressive than shown in the product photos. I can at least post an "after" - I'll come back and update this later with the after photo. Think almost black to NO BLACK at all on beige caulking. Seriously - just buy this. It's amazing!!
I let the grout dry, applied the gel on a vertical surface, and let it stay on all day. I tried this a few times in the same spot. It was no more effective than just spraying bleach on the grout.
I could buy over 5 gallons of bleach for what I paid for this product, and it is easier to apply as a spray.
Cons: The substance is quite thick, and the hole you need to squirt it through is quite small. So, you need a considerable amount of pressure to force it out of the bottle. I couldn’t direct the flow consistently enough to clean the grout on my bathtub. I needed to get an old toothbrush out to spread the goop around manually. Seriously, there are sprays that work just as well. Yeah. They have a strong bleach smell, but, at least you can quickly spray the area you need to clean and leave the room. This product was a waste of my money and my time.
Per the seller, "This item isn't eligible for return" I requested a refund and will update if one is received. Waste of time and money. Who knows - might work for you?