These are a super good value for the price.
I don't have access to bluetooth Bose headphones, but I do have access to the wired sound reducing Bose headphones. While we cannot compare apples to apples here, I can tell you that I am CONFIDENT in saying that you can get better sound quality out of these cans versus the Bose equivalents that are around four times the price.
They don't actively cancel noise, but they sound great.
They will not blow you away with fake bass, but rather provide a rich and balanced sound across the spectrum. I think you will be very happy with this purchase, if you purchase this product.
The range is good, the quality is great, and the sound quality is above what I would have expected for the price - though with the brand I did expect decent sound. Battery hasn't died on me yet, haven't had them a week, but so far so good!
I will update this review if anything changes, but these headphones are on my list of "recommended purchases".
I take the time to write these reviews, and I would appreciate a quick click below if they help you in any way with your purchasing decision.
- Product Dimensions: 20.5 x 9.5 x 21.5 cm ; 472 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Item Model Number: S6HBGY-374
- ASIN: B00NCSIN4W
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #432 in Over-Ear Headphones