- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 31.8 x 45.7 cm ; 993 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1 Kg
- Item Model Number: 212301-CNSZP
- ASIN: B0079Q5W2Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 March 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
29,271 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #32 in Kids' Luggage
Skip Hop Zoo Little Kid Luggage, Dog
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Front zip pocket keeps favorite things in easy reach
- Removable, adjustable "parent" strap
- Retractable 13-inch handle for easy carry-on. Fabric & Care - Polyester canvas. Spot clean with damp cloth and mild detergent. Strangulation hazard: Not suitable for children under three years due to small parts and long cord
- Elastic mesh bottle pocket , Bag -12 l x 5.5 w x 16 h inches
- Back loop keeps shoulder strap tucked away
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
* Front zip pocket keeps favourite things in easy reachRemovable, adjustable "parent" strap Back loop keeps shoulder strap tucked awayRetractable 33cm handle for easy carry-onElastic mesh bottle pocketSturdy poly-canvas fabricFun matching zipper pullsSignature Skip Hop Zoo charactersAges 3+BPA and Phthalate FreeSize (inches): 16h x 12w x 5.5d
From the manufacturer
About Skip Hop
At Skip Hop, we know that the world of new parenthood is a fine balance of being overjoyed and overwhelmed. We’re here to tip that balance with stylish, well-curated products known as 'Must-Haves*Made Better'. Skip Hop products are embraced by families who crave smartly designed, highly functional solutions that simplify decision-making. Founded in 2003 and based in New York City, Skip Hop is one of the best-selling and most globally recognized brands for parents, babies and kids.
Skip Hop Kids Rolling Luggage, Darby Dog
Zoo friends roll along for travel fun!
Encourage travel independence with sturdy, pint-size rolling luggage in a range of fun characters. Sized perfectly for carry-ons and overnight trips, our sturdy Zoo luggage has a retractable 13-inch handle so kids can roll it themselves. Pockets and dividers offer easy organization.
- Front zip pocket keeps favorite things in easy reach
- Retractable 13-inch handle for easy carry-on
- Elastic mesh bottle pocket
- Sturdy poly-canvas fabric
- Fun matching zipper pulls
- Signature Skip Hop characters match both Zoo Packs and Zoo Lunchies and the rest of the Zoo line
Made of sturdy poly-canvas fabric, the luggage has a friendly face, crafted details and matching zipper pulls, plus a side mesh pocket.
Handy Front Pocket
Luggage features a handy front zip pocket with divider to keep snacks and toys within easy reach.
Perfect Size for Little Ones
Little ones will love the independence of wheeling their own perfectly-sized luggage with a retractable 13-inch handle and a write-on name tag.
Zoo Pack, Dog
The perfectly sized preschool backpack for 'I can do it!' moments in a range of fun characters. Our friendly-faced backpack has a roomy main compartment with an easy-to- clean lining. Stash snacks in the insulated front pouch, and slip a juice box or straw bottle in the mesh side pocket. With a write-on interior nametag, adjustable, padded straps and even a place for pencils, our pack is preschooler perfect!
Zoo Safety Harness
Zoo Straw Bottle
Zoo Snack Cup
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
To be specific I fit: (sizes between 6 months to 12 months)
16 onsies both short and long sleeved
10 pairs of pants
1 footsie pyjama
2 burp cloths
1 fleece body suite
6 pairs of socks
A hooded baby bath towel (the thick kind)
12 bandana bibs
And 14 size 4 diapers (in the front pocket)
The picture included is of this luggage fully packed with everything I just mentioned.
How much can you fit?
For the 4 year old, I was able to fit a week's worth of clothes in the summer - 7 tops, 7 shorts, 7 underwear, 7 socks, 3 pajamas to wear twice each, and swim shorts. I wash all the laundry on the 6th day if we stay a week or more. In colder weather it will be less that fits in here due to the clothes being bigger. I used it in the fall and was able to fit about 4-5 long sleeve shirts and 2 short sleeve shirts, 5-6 pants, 7 underwear, 7 socks, and 3 pajamas.
For the 17 month old, I was able to fit a week's worth of clothes for both the summer and fall trip, with room for 2 aden and anais muslin swaddle blankets (he uses as his bedtime blankies) and an Ikea Spoka nightlight with the charger. I think I also had an extra outfit for him just in case. Also, I put the diapers and wipes in my bag, there's no way to fit a week of those in here with clothes.
It pushes the bag to it's limits for a full week trip, but anything less than that and you would gain some room for a toy or books. We bought the little matching backpacks for them to pack toys and books in though and that works for us. Granted, its 2 more bags to carry, pack in the car, and keep track of however then the toys and books are more portable to take around and they don't have to dig in the luggage for those items. Usually the luggage is upstairs in the guest room and the backpack is downstairs in the living room, so it makes sense for our trips.
She wheeled that thing all over each airport, and felt like such a grownup! It seems to be well made and gets lots of compliments.
And I like that it's gender nuetral.
Materials well constructed, and seem durable
Multiple options for portability and carry (handle/wheels/carry strap)
Ears, for the moment, snag on the dog-bone-shaped zipper pulls when passing over either ear, in either direction. Im hoping this goes away as the bag settles and isn't so new.
Pockets - one large one on the front, and one unsecured side pocket. I wish there were a couple more ways to divide the space within/on the bag. An easy addition would be a secured zipper pocket on the outer opposing side. They could even add a mesh stretchy liner on the inside back or front flap, etc. Just something to help keep the bag more tidy.
Overall this bag is a big hit and the opportunities for improvement are nit-picky at best; if it was refined again with these wishes for next year I would buy a second one in a heartbeat.