Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $21.37 Delivery
Skip Hop Moby Bath Kneeler, Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Friendly whale's simple design
- Covered in quick-dry wetsuit fabric
- Large and cushy for parent's comfort
- Non-skid base stays in place
- Made with quick-dry neoprene
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Moby Bath Kneeler
Save your knees and bathe baby in comfort
This friendly whale''s simple design, covered in quick-dry wetsuit fabric, will brighten up baby’s bath. Non-slip backing and cushiony padding give parents'' achy knees a rest while baby enjoys tubtime.
- Large and cushy for parent’s comfort.
- Hangs to dry on towel bar or shower rod with strap.
- Non-skid base stays in place.
- Made with quick-dry neoprene.
- Coordinates with Moby bath collection.
- BPA-Free, Phthalate-Free.
- Size (inches): 17W x 11H x 1.3D.
- This product is not a toy or lifesaving device. Never leave child unattended in the bath. Always use with adult supervision.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Here comes that sad part of this otherwise perfect mat.. When I went to grab the mat to lay it down again for another bath (several days later) I noticed it was covered with yucky looking water stains. Oh no! I threw it in the washing machine on hand wash cycle, hoping they'd come out. No dice. I dabbed a few drops of lemon essential oil on it (antibacterial) and tossed it back in the wash. Then it came out even grosser looking with spots. I said RIP to the thing and sadly tossed it in the trash. If you want a mat that stays clean looking, don't buy this one. :(
Enter me, the hero of this story. I rushed onto Amazon.com and browsed for knee pads and BAM! This one came up as a top hit and had favorable reviews. Best of all, it seemed incredibly cute and was much cheaper than expected. When it arrived I was very surprised. It's a very lightweight knee pad, which normally might be a bad thing because lightweight knee pads tend to move all over the place. However, they designed the bottom of this knee pad with a material that sticks to the floor when you're kneeling on it. And when you're not using it, the little yellow handle has velcro on it so you can open it up and tie it around a towel rack if you want. In short, this thing is well designed.
Best of all, I got major brownie points with my girlfriend and her roommate. So what would you rather have? An upset girlfriend with bruises on her knees or the coolest knee pad ever in the history of ever? Easy choice.