Skip Hop Moby Bath Mat, Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Textured material keeps baby from slipping and sliding
- Bit of cushion offers comfort while playing
- The suctioned base stays in place
- Matches moby collection
- Non-slip textured material
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Moby Non-Slip Bath Mat
Keep baby comfortable during bathtime with the help of Moby the whale
Textured material keeps baby from slipping and sliding, while a bit of cushion offers comfort as she plays. Suction cups keep the mat securely in place as your little one splishes and splashes.
- Suctioned base stays in place.
- Matches Moby collection.
- Non-slip textured material.
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free.
- Size (inches): 29W x 16H; (cm): 73.5W x 40.5H.
- This product is not a toy or lifesaving device. Never leave child unattended in the bath. Always use with adult supervision.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Put the mat down when there is already water in the tub, then press down on the suction cups outlined on the mat. It sticks to the tub no problem.
** the mat does not have suction cups in the middle so it does "lift" in the middle, but that does not bother me as the sides stay put.
2. After bath time suction it to the wall to dry. After it's fully dry roll it up and put it away. I have not seen even a little bit of mold.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish it was a little bigger. It covers the most of the middle of my tub but a bigger mat would allow for two children and stop him from just moving off it like he often does.
The thing to note though is the way the tail is designed. The extra flap is where it always start to tear regardless of whether you detach from head side or tail side though I do think head first helps. Both of mine lasted more than a year each and had to be replaced because it tore through finally as the tear worsened with daily use. Didn't have any issue with mold but i hang it up to dry after each use.