Skip Hop Zoo Bath Light-Up Surfers, Multi
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ages 12 month plus
- 3 signature Skip hop zoo characters that light up when they touch the water
- Phthalate free
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About Skip Hop
At Skip Hop, we know that the world of new parenthood is a fine balance of being overjoyed and overwhelmed. We’re here to tip that balance with stylish, well-curated products known as 'Must-Haves, Made Better.' Skip Hop products are embraced by families who crave smartly designed, highly functional solutions that simplify decision-making. Founded in 2003 and based in New York City, Skip Hop is one of the best-selling and most globally recognized brands for parents, babies and kids.
Zoo Light-Up Surfers
Zoo pals glow when they touch the water!
Owl and Bee float on their surfboard or on their own, lighting up when they make contact with water. Little ones will love brightening up tubtime with these glowing friends. Your child will love to soak up fun with our full line of Zoo baby and toddler bath toys.
- Ages 12m+
- Signature Skip Hop Zoo characters
- Surfers light up when they touch the water
- Three floating pieces
- “Try me” feature
- Size (inches): 7l x 2.75w x 2.75h; (cm): 18l x 7w x 7h
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. They are very hard for him to grab. The bee has little antennae which make it a slightly easier, but overall he usually just ends up hitting them and they float away.
2. The light only stays on for like 20 seconds. So we keep taking the toy out, rubbing the bottom and putting it back for him. Once again, probably something that will be fine when he's older, but for now it's a little annoying. We have a bath toy temperature thing that stays lit the whole time and he almost likes that better.