This book challenged me as a person of possibility for it's author is a self-confessed probability professional.
I loved the section on minority rule in particular, which the author calls the mother of asymmetries. I think this section is very insightful into the art of authentic leadership.
Overall this is a great guide to BS detection and avoidance and ensuring that people without skin in the game don't continue to reap rewards they don't deserve or influence matters based on their self-interest.
I agree with the author that the silver rule is more robust that the golden rule however I still prefer the platinum rule from Tony Alessandra.
This book is also a great guide to living an ethical life. I love this "not everything that happens happens for a reason, but everything that survives survives for a reason."
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Press; 1 edition (5 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141982659
- ISBN-13: 978-0141982656
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.7 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,877 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)