- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 245 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 2 Kg
- Item Model Number: 15501
- ASIN: B07B9S5YLH
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 12 July 2018
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #901 in Women's Boots
- Soft suede upper treated with 3M Scotchguard
- Faux fur lining for warmth and comfort
- Lightweight and responsive 5Gen cushioning
- Skechers Air Cooled Goga Mat insole energizes every step
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in lifestyle footwear offering shoes that appeal to trend-savvy men, women and kids everywhere. The brand’s styles include the latest innovative athletic, casual and fashion sneakers as well as sandals and boots—with many collections featuring Skechers Air-Cooled Memory Foam insoles for added comfort. Plus, Skechers offers a range of slip-resistant work footwear for men and women, as well as cool, fun, playful and lighted styles that boys and girls love. Always ahead of the fashion curve, Skechers has made its sport, casual and dress casual shoes essential to every closet.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) A true Wide.
2) Opens wide for foot entrance and removal then closes softly around the ankle for a natural look.
3) Faux fur lined interior.
4) Foam padded insole. Not much arch support so order arch supports is you need them. Insole is not removable.
5) Upper boot leather suede look nicely stitched.
6) Thick sole has a foam feeling with a molded bottom that can walk through rain or slush but still walk into an office for casual day.
7) Surprisingly lightweight. Walk in the park or take kids to school without feeling weighed down.
8) The structure of the shoes has space for shoe inserts.
Your situation may be different so plan accordingly so that you can test your shoe upon arrival.
9) These have a slight heel loft of approximately 1/2 inch. There is toe box space if you need to level the space with an insert. I use a Good Feet insert which is very thin. Other people use warmers which take up space.
10) Scotchguard protection from oil and water.
I don’t like:
1) Each boot has a tag sewn inside the boot that irritates the ankle that has a metal pin underneath the skin to secure a fractured bone. This may not be your situation. I plan to cover the label with adhesive backed moleskin or similar soft product.
2) The shape absolutely makes room for the small toe, but I would like to have a 1/4 inch more space at the widest part of the shoe for the small toe. Wearing thick socks makes the small toe have less space.
I like this shoe and will test it through the winter. I wish there was a true wide in a boot that could handle snow. Yes, I recommend this shoe for family and friends.