SJWs Always Double Down is a solid continuation of the taxonomy of the Social Justice Warrior. It is full of recent examples of their doubling down behaviour, explains some the biological and sociosexual reasons for that behaviour and offers the reader some practical ways of identifying and dealing with the SJW. Vox Day also focuses on the methods the SJW/s uses to infiltrate and render inoperable large institutions and organisations.
Sounds bleak, but there is cause for hope, as Vox rightly points out that the SJWs denial of reality has gone so far that they neither know their enemy, nor themselves. The Culture War is on, not picking a side is not possible. The SJWs are incapable of victory and the future shape of Western Civilisation is up to you.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Castalia House (4 November 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9527065194
- ISBN-13: 978-9527065198
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 76,984 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)