Six easy pieces by Richard P. Feynman is very much an introductory book to physics and science. The book contains minimal maths until you get to the last chapter or so and even then, the math is used to quantitatively describe the relationships between systems rather than help you answer questions.
An amazingly structured and written book with some language that some people (like myself) may find a tad confusing at first.
It was a great read and an even better desk piece.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Basic Books; 1 edition (14 April 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780465025275
- ISBN-13: 978-0465025275
- ASIN: 0465025277
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1.3 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,484 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)