I absolutely loved the first book and was afraid the second would not meet the enormous expectations I had. Fortunately, my fears were unfounded and Crooked Kingdom was amazing!
These characters are superbly written and it is refreshing to have a fantasy that encompasses characters of a variety of backgrounds, abilities, social standings and sexual orientations. The storyline is gripping with various twists and once again it is awesome to see Kaz's clever mind at work.
The romance in the story is subtly done, playing out in well-written, true to character scenes that both support and challenge certain characters to overcome issues they have. I absolutely loved this book, I think I shall read it again! And Leigh, I'd love a follow up duology please!
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Orion Children's Books; 1 edition (16 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781780622316
- ISBN-13: 978-1780622316
- ASIN: 1780622317
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3.5 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,054 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)