Read on behalf of A Book Lover’s Emporium
This is such a sweet, loving story of boy meets girl but that doesn’t mean the relationship runs smoothly!!
Lucy goes to work in Spain for the summer season and leaves her best friend Hannah at home. This is where she meets Jake. Their first meeting is not the best of ways to meet as she's out for her birthday and she pukes all over him but don't remember it until her flat mate makes her go out again the next night to face her fears...she sees him again and the chemistry is instant. The book starts in the present where she is maid of honour at Hannah's wedding then it goes back and tells a beautiful love story which ends in the present.
I loved this short story. The author’s words run so smoothly and I was hooked straight away. I read it in one sitting. This book has a feel good factor and I understood where the author went with the storyline but hope we haven't heard the last of Lucy and Jake. I've not read anything by this lady before but I certainly will be in the future.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1149 KB
- Print Length: 281 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1542484286
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: S.M Phillips Publishing; 1 edition (26 September 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M1913S0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #834,851 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)