|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 12.7 x 5.08 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Model Number||XS-L|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Care instructions||Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, non-chlorine bleach when needed.|
|Power source type||Electric, Battery, Electric|
|Pump type||Hands Free|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Simple Wishes Signature Hands Free Pumping Bra, Patented, Pink, XS-Large
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HANDS-FREE BREAST PUMP BRA - Impeccable design, maximum comfort, and the freedom for you to work on tasks or simply relax while pumping.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Comes with a convenient 10" adjustable Velcro back panel to ensure a perfect fit as your body goes through natural changes during nursing
- WORKS WITH ALL MAJOR BRANDS - Including Medela, Philips AVENT, Lansinoh, Bellema, Evenflo, and Spectra Baby.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
From the manufacturer
|Signature Bra||Supermom Bra||Sling Bra||Foundation Bra||DLITE Bra||Reversible Sleep Lounge Nursing Bra|
|Best For||Only While Pumping, Over a Nursing Bra||All Day Wear||All Day Wear||Day & Night Wear||Only While Pumping, Over a Nursing Bra||Day & Night Wear|
|Dual Nursing & Pumping||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Nursing Access||No||Clip Down||Clip Down||Clip Down||No||Pull Aside|
|Hands-Free Breastpump Support||Yes||Yes - Inner 2nd pumping layer of bra||Yes - Minimal Simple Sling. No additional layers to the bra.||Yes - Inner 2nd pumping layer of bra||Yes||No|
|Padding||None||Sewn In Molded Cup - (T-Shirt Bra)||Sewn In Molded Cup - (T-Shirt Bra)||Removable Pad Inserts||None||None|
|Back Style||Velcro Back Band||Hook & Eye Clasp/Tank or X Back||Hook & Eye Clasp/Tank or Racerback Straps with J Hook||Hook & Eye Clasp/Tank or X Back||Velcro Back Band||Racerback|
|Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified Fabric||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Care||Machine Wash; Tumble Dry||Machine Wash; Tumble Dry||Machine Wash; Tumble Dry||Machine Wash; Tumble Dry||Machine Wash; Tumble Dry||Machine Wash; Tumble Dry|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It works great. The openings that flanges got through are two layers of fabric so it holds the pump snuggly.
The "pink" color is actually more of a peachy/tan/skin tone color.
I absolutely love that the back is velcro adjustable too, as it allows me to keep it fitting comfortably even if I'm super engorged.
Only things that i dont like are that its awkward to insert pump once having the bra on as it causes flange inserts to pull off of flange which impacts suction. I also dont like that it impacts my ability to massage tissue while pumping to help empty faster & more effectively.
A couple things to know/keep in mind:
1. For those who don't realize- everyone I know who has this does not wear it as a stand alone bra. I wear my nursing bra every day. Then when I need to pump at work I put this on over my nursing bra with the 'flaps' of the nursing bra positioned down. Once done pumping I take it off.
2. Sizing- it may seem weird that it can fit so many sizes but it is accurate. Between the extra zippered piece and the extenders this really fits all sizes.
3. Effectiveness- I pump three times a day Monday-Friday while I'm at work. It allows me to use the double pump and is really hands free. I typically hold the pump to me for the first few seconds of suction and then let go. Then I have both hands free to do whatever- including checking email, making phone calls, etc.
4. Longevity- this is well made, no question. It is not thin material but instead nice quality material that you can tell will continue to hold up well.
5. Coupon code- as one reviewer pointed out. Yes, when you receive the product there is a request for reviews on Amazon and if you do they will give you a few dollars off a second one. Here's the thing- it's a great product and I know lots of moms who use this product every day who love it and none of us have ever bought a second one using a coupon code or given reviews because of pressure due to a coupon code.
6. Compatibility- this will work with any breast pump that has flanges that can be placed in the bra- whether double, single, electric or hand. I have an Ameda Purely Yours double electric but I know several others who have Madela's and everything fits.
7. One gotcha- when using this make sure that you center the flange on yourself and that you feel the suction. I would recommend first pumping WITHOUT the bra to see how it feels. Then put the bra on and pump. The reason I say this is because if you don't have it centered and in securely the pump itself can break suction resulting is a loss of effective pumping. It also gives you an idea of exactly how large you need the bra and where the openings should be on you in order to hold your pump.
8. Number needed- I have one. I use it five days a week and don't feel the need to have numerous ones. Since it isn't worn for as long as a normal bra or in the same way by no means do I feel the need to have multiple. I know it's not the cheapest product considering you probably just bought nursing bras, breast pads, a pump, and everything else your baby needs but don't feel like you need multiple to get the benefit.
Overall this should be in every mom's pumping bag as it makes pumping as easy as it could possible be. I highly recommend this product!
Reviewed in the United States on 8 May 2018