|Package Dimensions||43.4 x 9.6 x 4 cm; 240 Grams|
|Item Weight||240 g|
|Item Model Number||43MP6-B2|
|Date First Available||5 November 2019|
Simpeak Wrist Rest Set, Mouse Pad Wrist Rest+ Keyboard Wrist Rest Laptop Wrist Rests Non-Slip Rubber Base, Black
Enhance your purchase
- 【Good Support】 A wrist support is designed on the wrist rest set,so your wrist can move on a soft surface and reduce the pressure of the wrist.
- 【Non-slip wrist rest】 The bottom of the pad is a non-slip rubber material, so that the pads can always stay in correct position and the wrist also in a comfortable position. Very comfortable for your use. Ideal for anti-tendon sheath problems.
- 【High Quality Mouse Keyboard Pad】 With very soft fine fibrous plates, no scratches, streaks or stains are caused. The mouse pad will not be deformed and is very durable.
- 【Light Nursing Wrist Support Set】 This pad is made of soft memory foam and non-slip rubber material. It can not only keep the mold for a long time, but also prevent dust.
- 【Worry-free 2 years' and friendly customer service】We value our customers, if you are not happy with your case, we will replace it or issue a full refund, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cushion softer than gel wrist-rest, provide more comfortable wrist support when using a keyboard and mouse.
Non-slip rubber bottom
Keeping your hands and wrists at the right angle,release wrist pressure for office workers or gaming player, promoting movement or work efficiency
It has good water and wear resistance, can be washed and also can prevent dust.
Fit most computers and notebooks. Suitable for office workers and game player
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted the seller about this who advised me to "If you think there is a strong smell, you can leave them in a ventilated place for a period of time, the smell will gradually dissipate." After following this advice the pads attracted three flies (this was in a large room indoors). I had to discard the pads.
Comfort seemed decent but what's the point if the smell is that bad? Not recommended.
The items themselves are comfortable and does the job. Comes in a reusable plastic cover.
By Star007 on 26 September 2020