Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.51 delivery
Silicone Arch Support Insoles Flat Feet Correction Set of 2 Pairs Gel Orthopedic Orthotic Insoles Cushion Relieves Pain and Reduces Pressure
- ♥ Material and Size --- It is made of non-toxic natural silicon, harmless to human's health. Size is 3.9 * 2.1 * 0.2 inch(10 * 5.5 * 0.5 cm).
- ♥ Functionality --- A multi-functional correction pads for flat foot, strephexopodia, X-type legs and pigeon toe. Best solution for all kinds of foot disease. Ideal for high heels and boots and used for flip flop, etc.
- ♥ Rapid Foot Pain Relief --- It has ergonomic design, no matter what shoes you wear, it can effectively reduce the foot pressure, so that your feet remain comfortable, effectively relieve the pain caused by the pressure.
- ♥ Self-Sticking --- Because it is made of silica gel, as long as you clean it, it can stick in the shoes without any auxiliary material. When you feel sticky down, cleaning the surface, adhesion will be restored, very easy to use.
- ♥ Usage and steps --- The first step, you need to make sure that the insole is suitable for your shoes. Second, you need to clean up the installation area, do not be too dirty. Finally, you just have to tear the insole shield and place it in your preset area. That will make it work.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Characteristic: A natural and soft material: It is made of natural silicone, very soft and protects your feet. You can use it for a long time without any accidents. At the same time, it doesn't have any smell that makes you embarrassed. Design of human engineering: It's designed to fit the human feet, effectively breaking down most of the pressure, so that your feet don't hurt because of stress.It's very comfortable when you use it for a long time. Super Soft and help you walk comfortably:It is made of natural silicone, non-toxic, tasteless, and always take care of your skin. You can use it for long periods without accidents. Because of its arch support, even if the long walk will not bring you tired. Washable and Reusable:It allows hand washing or machine washing. If you feel that it is dirty or if the adhesive strength drops, you can wash it and dry in a cool place. It will be very durable and you can use it safely. Your support and satisfaction is our power to move ahead. If there is any question about the product or your order, please freely to let us know. Looking forward to serve you.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 45% (45%)||45%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I developed plantar fasciitis while working in a nursing home 6 years ago and before that a twist while running left me with subtalar joint damage. (See pic) All of this is producing a misalignment that causes debilitating cramps in the foot and tight band inflammation that runs in a line the through my calf and up my thigh clear to my hip joint; occasionally, a misstep will snap it through the groin and across the front of my hip. Add osteoporosis and one fall could have me off my feet for months.
Ever since, I frequently have this "craving" to have pressure on the talus, roughly the middle of my heel, and the bottom of my arch along side the outer top of the talus. Turning this bone slightly re-aligns that group of joints. Sometimes it pops on it's own and is a temporary, painful relief - or it crushes down on the subtalar so hard I have to sit and cry.
I put these supports in my shoe initially without removing the adhesive peel and began walking in it, massaging this sore tired foot as well as turning that bone and removing the pain so clearly it was euphoric.
I'll post a pic soon of the positioning of the support. And will let you know how it goes after a week (less if it goes bad).
I have some professional medical experience, but I'm not a doctor; I am sharing my experiences and not offering medical advice. This method was not suggested by the manufacturer or retailers.
The supports are not hard, but they do not squeeze flat. They seem to be just the right thickness and width to do what I have been looking for. And the adhesive is pretty strong, (I'll up date if they do not last - if you read that, they last well).