|Product Dimensions||74.17 x 65.53 x 31.75 cm; 18.8 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||18.8 kg|
Sihoo Ergonomic Office Chair, Computer Desk Chair, 3D Adjustable High-Back, Breathable Skin-Friendly Mesh with Armrest, Lumbar Support (Black) Chair Black
|Maximum weight recommendation||350 Pounds|
|Item weight||18.8 Kilograms|
About this item
- ★【Features】Two-way adjustable lumbar pillow and headrest allow for complete fine-tuning of support based on personal preferences, 90°-125°degree reclining backrest adjustable for multiple work positions, 10cm (3.9 in.) of seat pad vertical adjustment and 360°-degree swivel capability. Ultra-soft cotton cushion is comfortable and resists sagging and sinking
- ★ 【Ergonomic Design】Recognized by the Ergonomics Application Association for providing ergonomic designs based on extensive research conducted with digital models of the human body. The angles of the backrest and human spine have been designed for a perfect match. The results are a well-fitting chair that helps to dramatically release spinal pressure. The lower seating pad includes thigh support for long periods of use.
- ★ 【Premium Materials】For the backrest, we've incorporated a specially-selected mesh cloth with high tensile strength and breathability properties. For mobility, thickened PU rubber castors roll and glide smoothly across the floor and won't scrape or scratch flooring surfaces.
- ★ 【Research】SIHOO is the realization of decades of research conducted by professionals in the human body and physiology, product design, and mechanical engineering. We do our absolute best to make sure the smallest details are designed with comfort and safety for each customer. Every aspect of our chairs has been assessed with strict safety and quality testing, including but not limited to cushion impact tests, handrail fatigue tests, and chair-frame static pressure tests, to ensure a product that exceeds expectations.
- ★ 【Warranty】Product warranty period is one year. If there are any quality problems, please contact us. After confirming, we will provide a replacement part or product for you. SIHOO provides full parts coverage for the three years of the warranty period, at zero cost for you!
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SIHOO Product Features The headrest of this chair has two adjustment functions: up and down, rotation, according to your height characteristics to adjust the position of the headrest in order to achieve an accurate fit neck effect. The integrated seatback bracket passed strict push back test and firmly supports the shoulder. Can be up and down, before and after the two-way fine-tuned health lumbar pillow, so that the pressure between the lumbar intervertebral pressure to ease, give you a custom-like support to enjoy. The ergonomic W-shaped seating design greatly increases the cushion support area and effectively distracts the buttocks pressure, making the office sedentary easy and comfortable. The seat cushion is made of soft cotton and the original cotton and used in combination, soft and elastic, and the sedentary is not easily deformed. Long life, more durable elasticity. The fabric used for the seats is Tiida Mesh, which has better tensile strength than ordinary mesh fabrics and is excellent in scratch resistance. It can keep the seats clean and tidy. The office chair has a 10cm lifting and 360 rotation function, and the smart performance is also excellent, allowing you to randomly change in the working environment. The 120 rear-adjustment function allows you to gently open the rest mode when you are tired. The high-strength alloy air pressure rod used in the chair has a wall thickness of 1.5mm and is verified by strict lifting tests to ensure its quality and safety. The chair wheel slides smoothly and is thickened with a PU edging, which does not scratch the floor when moving.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This chair's wheels don't get caught when you roll your chair. The cushioning is firm and supportive. The back is breathable and ergonomically designed. I have a lower back issue where most chairs cause a lot of pain but this chair is supportive in all the right areas. I can sit in it for hours without feeling any discomfort. Often, I stay up so late at my computer that I fall asleep in this chair because it feels so comfortable and relaxing. I used to get up from my desk due to back pain long before I was ready to quit whatever task I was working on at my desk.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 June 2021
On first seating it feels very comfortable and the lock and unlock for the tilt is very intuitive. The adjustable headrest and lumbar support are also excellent.
Will further update after using for a few days but a great start.
I've been using this chair for 2 months now. Whilst I usually do plenty of research before buying an item like this, I can honestly say I have never been more disappointed with a purchase. If you're on the taller side (I'm 6 ft 1) just avoid this item - none of the settings will adjust enough for you to feel comfortable.
These are the main negative points I think you should be aware of:
- Even on the highest settings, this will be a painful sitting experience if you're tall. This includes seat height (not high enough), head rest (not high enough), arm rests (not low enough). I'm getting pain in my knees when sitting for 1-2 hours because of the lack of height the seat can be raised to.
- The lumbar support is bad - whilst it is somewhat adjustable, the extremely thin padding and no ability to tilt to the angle to that of your spine make this agonisingly uncomfortable. This is one of the worst features because even if you fully retract it, leaning back you can still feel it digging in and it's not nice. I've had to fold up a small hand towel and place it between the mesh back and lumbar support to reduce the discomfort.
- The head rest is just pathetic. Poor design means it cannot offer any support, rattles around with movement on the seat and slides down with moderate pressure. Unless you plan on tilting your head back about 60 degrees, you wouldn't even be able to use it. I've just taken mine off.
- Arm rests should be level with your shoulders. These ones are only adjustable up/down and proportionally, just too wide. If you use them whilst typing, this will force you to adopt a strange and strenuous position that I've found puts a lot of strain in my upper back.
- If you like to sometimes unlock the back rest after sitting upright for a long period of time, you'll encounter this next problem; the seat will just start freely rotating. It's as if the base of the seat is not perfectly horizontal and depending on where you're distributing most of your weight, it will just very slowly begin spinning around whilst you lean back until it finds an equilibrium. When this happens, I've found myself having to turn the star base so that when it does meet this equilibrium, I'm still actually facing my desk! (This could just be a fault with my one but I'm inclined to think it's probably not)
A good chair is really worth investing in but this one is not.
Try not to be sucked in by the reviews.
Arrival and building the chair is nice and easy, as most office chairs are. It's formulaic. Adjustable arm rests, adjustable headrest, tilt, height etc its a pretty decently featured chair. Just need to be careful when tightening the screws for the back portion to the unit as it can become squint. Cross pattern tighten and try find a way to suspend it so you can leverage. I laid the cushion on the box, then slide the back portion into position then tighten the screws. This removed the need to balance or work at weird angles.
At first glance it seems a good chair and my first seat in it instantly took that away, my face went from 'Oh this should be such an upgrade' to: 'wait what is this'. When I sat down the chair pad is very shaped to meet the contours of an individual.... what individual I don't know but it also channels the legs into a set direction with little flexibility for that. (The cushion is like an upside down M). For reference I am currently 5'9" at 130kg. Day 1 I was in pain.. like a good amount. My hips and knees felt like they were tearing and being forced straight, despite being so. If im honest I somewhat justified this thinking "oh this must be the ergonomics re-aligning things I've been missing due to my previous crappy chairs". Since then it has improved. I don't really experience pain I am sitting more upright but I'm never 'comfortable'.
Next the lumbar support. You can adjust the length in which it protrudes. Yet, it doesn’t really support it just drives into you and is uncomfortable but, as I mentioned, I am 5"9' and for me the support is a little too low and doesn’t actually hit the portion of the spine it’s supposed to. When I first had the chair I was in pain. After a while it went but every now and again I get back pain. I’m pretty sure this chair is the reason why.
The adjustable head rest... its there. I never really get a chance to use it. If I lean back and 'relax' it supports. I guess thats the best I can say.
The tilt feature is so soft even if I try and dial it down that I have to keep almost all weight away from the back of the chair. I find myself doing that more than leaning back. I do understand I am at the heavier end of the spectrum... thank you lockdown. So perhaps this is more me being heavy as than a fault or issue with design.
Overall: its an upgrade but for me thats like saying a car is better for getting around than sliding around on your ass. My previous chair was so bad my girlfriend preferred sitting on the floor while playing video games than using it. But this chair makes me miss my old one. I wouldn't really recommend it as I feel that they are better options even at this price point.
Edit: I altered my review of the lumbar portion as discomfort started to turn into pain. I also dropped a star for this reason.
Construction took less than half an hour and was very straight forward.
There was 1 spare of each bolt and washer, and a very useable allen wrench which fit all of it.
Comfort wise, it's very good, and it feels very spacious.
The seat itself is fairly firm, but in a reassuring way and is not uncomfortable.
The backrest has the perfect tension to it.
There is the usual up and down adjustment for the seat, and also a tensioner which makes it easier or harder to tilt backwards (you can also prevent this completely, or lock the seat at a tilt angle, by pushing the up-and-down lever "in" to the seat).
The lumbar support has reasonable vertical adjustment, and there is also a dial to adjust it forwards and backwards although I ended up with it at the "minimum" setting.
The armrests move up and down, and are comfortable to rest on, although I tend not to use them very much. The minimum height for them is about a handspan above the seat and you might find they foul the desk depending on your set up. I dropped my chair down a touch to avoid that, but could probably have removed them if it was too much of an issue.
The headrest is also a nice addition and not something I have had on an office chair before.
Overall, very very impressed, and a very comfortable chair.