- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.1 x 9.5 cm ; 907 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: C40900
- ASIN: B01HHR56S4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #144 in Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
Sigma C40900 SD Quattro with APS-C Sensor Point & Shoot Digital Cameras, Black
- 29MP APS-C Foveon X3 Quattro CMOS Sensor
- Dual TRUE III Imaging Processing Engine
- Sigma SA Lens Mount
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I photograph artwork and for that purpose this camera excels for me. I am using a Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 Contemporary DC Macro OS HSM lens, but Sigma offers a wide variety of lenses to go with this camera. I was using a Samsung NX300 previously, and the color balance was nice. This camera seems to capture better details and does equally well with color balance. It uses a Foveon sensor rather than a Bayer sensor.
I am glad that I purchased this camera. The design is wonderful and solid, with a grip you'd expect from a DSLR. A real work of art! And I like that you can recharge the battery without having to remove the camera from the tripod because the battery compartment is not blocked by the tripod mount. The quick settings button is a plus and changing the EV or F-STOP can be performed with the front or back dials, instead of clicking through menus as with most other cameras.