|Product Dimensions||33.66 x 2.08 x 4.62 cm; 220 Grams|
|Item Weight||220 g|
Kai Shun Premier Chefs Kitchen Knife 20.1cm, Stainless Steel, TDM0706
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||33.7 x 2.1 x 4.6 centimetres|
|Item Weight||220 Grams|
About this item
- Premier 8-inch Chefs knife will quickly become the most used knife in the kitchen; lightweight, agile and offering an extremely comfortable grip, users never want to set the knife down
- Razor-sharp edge of blade is perfect for slicing, dicing and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables and other foods; thinner, lighter blade makes this knife less tiring to use
- Contoured, walnut-colored PakkaWood handle rests comfortably in any hand; hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting for a smooth clean cut
- Shun Cutlery knives make prep work fun and takes a typically mundane task from boring to exciting; Shuns knives are hand-sharpened, handcrafted and have a strong Japanese heritage
- Very comfortable and easy to use: hosts, hostess, chefs, families, husbands, wives, grandparents, entertainer, party hosts, cooks, aspiring chefs, homeowners and newlyweds will love it
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The one knife you'll reach for again and again your chef's knife will probably be the most-used knife in your kitchen. If you're like most cooks, you'll want to find the one that feels like an extension of your arm. The beautiful shun premier 8-in. Chef's knife could be the one for you. This breathtaking knife is lightweight, agile, and offers an extremely comfortable grip. In fact, shun premier's thinner blades makes this chef's knife lighter and less tiring to use than comparable european-style chef's knives. The eight-inch length and razor-sharp edge are perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and comes in extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the chef's knife can be gently rocked through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. The shun premier chef's knife is part of the beautiful shun premier line, which calls to mind the hand-forged knives of ancient japan. While each knife still takes at least 100 handcrafted steps to complete, the materials shun uses are among the most advanced in the industry. Each blade has a cutting core of shun's proprietary vg-max “super steel" to take and hold a precision edge. The layered damascus cladding supports the core and provides additional stain resistance. Near the edge of the blade, where the steels meet, an undulating line is formed—similar to the ham on formed when samurai swords are tempered using a traditional clay-baking technique. The hammered tsuchime finish acts like a series of hollow-ground cavities to reduce drag. The handles nestle comfortably in the hand, while the embossed end cap adds balance and beauty.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 21 June 2019
El unico detalle es que la caja y el cuchillo traen la leyenda "Handecrafted in japan" y la etiqueta de amazon marcaba pais de origen china.