I thought this book was quite helpful. It uses a lot of examples that are easy to follow. I'd recommend it to new and emerging writers who want to make their writing stronger. It would also be a helpful reminder to more established writers as they do their edits.
For anyone who doesn't like the 'show don't tell advice', this book also covers when telling can be better to use than showing.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 315 KB
- Print Length: 114 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ylva Publishing; 1 edition (19 October 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LXFJ0AC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 317 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,614 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)