|Item Model Number||GAGPSSS|
|Package Dimensions||20.83 x 12.95 x 6.1 cm; 200 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.78 delivery
Shot Scope V2 Unisex Golf GPS Watch and Automated Performance Tracking System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LCD screen Displays F/M/B distances to hazards and greens.
- Club Sense Technology auto collects club and location details for every shot, without the need to tag or have a phone/device present.
- Pin Collect Technology gathers the location of the pin and number of putts per hole to increase stats accuracy.
- Data accessible from iOS, Android and desktop for ultimate flexibility.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Shot Scope V2 Is The Only Gps Watch With Integrated, Fully Automated Performance Tracking, Making It The Smartest Watch In Golf. Make Any Course Your Home Course And Seize The Advantage, Worldwide, While Mastering Your Game Using A Detailed Post-Round Analysis Platform Containing Over 100 Tour-Level Statistics.
Shot Scope Performance Dashboard Features Interactive Graphs And Aerial Maps To Give Golfers An Immersive Golfing Experience Even When Off The Course.
Knowing Your Game Is The Only Way To Achieve Real Improvement And, With Shot Scope V2, You Can Get To Know Every Single Shot.
- Enhanced Gps: Dynamic Distances To The Front/Middle/Back Of Greens And Hazards. Available In Meters Or Yards. Powered By The Highest Grade Smart Gps Module.
- Automatic Performance Tracking: Industry Leading Statistics Are Gathered Completely Automatically For Post-Round Analysis. No Phones, No Tagging, Nothing In Your Pocket.
- 100+ Tour-Level Analytics: Superior Post-Round Analysis Platform Provides Users With Meaningful And Detailed Insights Into Clubs, Tee Shots, Approaches, Short Game And Putting.
- Subscription Free, Forever: Shot Scope Guarantees A Subscription Free System For All Users, Forever. Play An Unlimited Number Of Rounds, Download An Unlimited Number Of Courses And Have Lifetime Access.
- Conforms To The Rules Of Golf: Permissible For Play In Competitive Events.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The V2 watch is a bit clunky. But I don't notice it now.
I would recommend the V3 product, but last time I looked this was not available on Amazon.
Top reviews from other countries
Setting up the wasn’t that bad and was very easy giving clubs a tag unless you have an odd ball club but then you can edit and correct it.
Once that is done It was to the golf course to play those 4 rounds this is so I could get the average of each club and the longest hit.
Over 2018 and 2019 I have add new clubs to it and retired one club was which was simple.
Got 4 rounds in before making myself a club range template so I knew which club I should be using to get the yardage I wanted.
Comparing it to one of my golfing partners who was using his apple iwatch could understand way his shots where always long until I was stood with him comparing distance to the flag and there was about 10/20 yards difference this is because the iwatch was getting it GPS readings from his iPhone which was in his bag 10 yards behind him. Since I’ve bought couple of people I’ve played with have bought it as well so they must have been impressed with it
I also like the in-depth details which you can get on the website which gives you miss to left and right off tee down to putting range which is helpful.
I has been used to give the pro at the club more info when having lesson to see I need help to improve my game.
So it is bigger than the alternatives and will only ever be a golf watch, but not only does is track front middle and back, but it has hazards for some courses too.
A further advantage of this device is that it tracks your golf shots, showing you distances (shortest, average and longest) for each club, based on actual club data rather than guesses from the driving range. This uses simple to fit tags in the handle of your club. They don't affect weight or feel and are for all intents invisible. This will help you understand how to improve club selection on distance data alone.
The final cherry on top are the other stats. It will track where you tend to miss, by club, so you will see whether you miss left, right or both. Turns out I have been over compensating for my slice and now consistently miss left. I still thought I was missing right. Will massively help my scores now I know my patterns.
Not 5 stars as it is a big device ans looks much bigger than a smart watch or a competitor (but they don't come with all the tracking).