Shock Doctor Gel Max Mouth Guard Sports, 1 Sports Mouthguard for Football, Lacrosse, Basketball, Boxing, MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Includes Detachable Helmet Strap, Youth & Adult
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- SPORTS: Our sports mouth guard is suitable for all contact sports where a mouth guard is required or recommended like: football, basketball, lacrosse, hockey, MMA, boxing, jiu jitsu and much more
- COMFORT & FIT: New gel-fit liner is easy to fit and forms to teeth and gums, providing a comfortable fit for extended use
- PROTECTION: Heavy duty Exoskeletal Shock Frame provides incredible protection against even the hardest impacts
- DENTAL GUARANTEE: $10,000 Dental Warranty for peace of mind
- BREATHABLE: Integrated breathing channels make it easy to breathe and maximize performance
- Includes detachable helmet strap for Football. Fit instruction included in packaging
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the fit, quality or durability of your mouthguard, please contact Shock Doctor directly and we will make it right
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Shock Doctor Mouthguard
This is high profile comfort and protection in a low-profile design. Fully revamped, Gel Max Power features a tight, natural fit and a reinforced inner grid worthy of any sport. Power on.
Classic Fit: Traditional and original, all-around performer
- Reinforced outer frame for increased protection
- High-impact tech in a low-profile design
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've been grinding and clenching my teeth for about 15 years. I've done it so badly that I've caused fracturing and chipping on my teeth and have even ground right through fillings (not cheap!). In that time, I've tried about a dozen different types of night guards, ranging from the cheapest OTC ones to the $500 laser-fitted prescription guards. None of them have worked -- I either grind right through the material or I still clench so hard that I wake up with jaw pain and a headache.
Who would've thought that an inexpensive sports mouth guard would be my savior. It's really unbelievable how much this has improved my sleep and overall quality of life! The gel-like mold acts like a cushion to absorb the pressure from my clenching, yet it's still firm enough to stop me from grinding. That cushion effect is the real game-changer; if you're a clencher, this is what you've been needing.
It's true that it's a little bulky, but I've found that even though my mouth stays open a bit, absolutely no drool comes out. That was always a problem with past guards, so I like that!
As a tip, I recommend running the front of it under water right before popping it in at night. It helps to get the front piece to fit comfortably under your top lip. And, of course, you want to rinse It every morning and wash it with a gentle soap once or twice a week.
Bottom line: If you're suffering, you have to try this. For this price, it's worth a shot. I hope that you have the same outcome I have had.
I looked at others offered here however the cost and material the product is made of was great. I plan on buying another one to have on hand when this needs to be replaced. He really loves the fit and comfort. He stated it feels more comfortable that the more expensive one I purchased from a retail store. I could have bought 2 to 3 more of these than just that one.
If you have any questions that I may not have answered please do not hesitate to ask. I will be more than happy to assist you. [...]
Enter SHOCK DOCTOR! No, it's not a low level DC villian, or a cliché WWE wrestler; it's the easiest mouth guard to form ever! And our daughter liked the way it fit so much that she wore it half of the next day, for reasons only a kid could explain.
I assume the types of plastics must be quite different, seeing as the boil times and directions are vary between these, and the lesser guards. They also come with a tether you can attach to a helmet or mask. I only wish it came with a case, but we have some spares so we're set.
Overall, highly recommend!