The papers are thick and of nice quality. The art looks great on the pages.
BUT the binding is absolute garbage and there were way too many proofreading errors. I could forgive a typo or two, but if it occurs enough times that I recall it being an issue? Then it's definitely too many.
The binding is pathetic. Even after only a few readthroughs, there are pages threatening to come loose. This is with normal usage and wear. You'd think in an art book, considering these books often have multi-page spreads, that they'd make sure the book binding quality was solid. It's an art book - it's meant to be flipped through and the art looked at; I don't think wanting my pages to lay flat is an unreasonable ask.
Especially considering how much Udon delayed this book's release with no explanation, the poor binding and editing is incredibly disappointing. Wouldn't trust any art book they release after this letdown.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Udon Entertainment Corp; Bilingual edition (8 March 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781927925584
- ISBN-13: 978-1927925584
- ASIN: 1927925584
- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 1.5 x 29.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 921 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 167,694 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)