Feel guilty giving such a poor review but truly It's unfortunate expected more from it. Truly from the cover to the end it was full of no surprises. Normally I enjoy Hay House author books. I feel guilty. Sorry. Though within her book she writes ....
Within five years we had 300,000+ fans on Facebook, 100,000+ email subscribers, 80,000+ visits to our website each month, and the business was generating more than $90,000 per month. You would think there would be more reviews.
I felt the content didn't reflect her accomplishment. Maybe she has been lucky with first in best dressed on the internet wave. Good luck to her
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 35 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Hay House UK
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 21 February 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B01N7ZIAWZ
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,177 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)