- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 10.2 cm ; 49.9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: SW-001
- ASIN: B004VFXVJW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 14 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,569 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,069 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #26 in Face Mirrors
Shave Well Fogless Shower Mirror
+ $7.68 Delivery
- BRAGGING RIGHTS THE SUPERIOR MIRROR: Move over cheap, plastic, drug store shaving mirrors because this fogless shower mirror was designed to outperform, outpace and outlast any other
- It stays fog free, crystal clear and comes with an adhesive hook that allows you to remove the mirror for hand held shaving or travel (no weak suction cup required!)
- THE SMOOTHEST SHAVE - FOR THE SMOOTHEST MEN: Shaving in the shower does more than SAVE YOU FROM EVIL STARES from your significant other because your CLINGY HAIRS left a SINK SIDE MESS the steam from your shower opens your pores, allowing you to razor off more hair, for the smoothest, baby soft shave you致e ever experienced.
- ENGINEERED BY SCIENCE for almost INSTANT CLARITY: Simply douse it under the water stream to equalize the temperature differential for an instant fog-free experience for the duration of your shower.
- STAYS FOG FREE FOREVER CLEANS IN A SNAP: Everyone knows that showers leave stuck-on, soapy residue that痴 tough to get off. Unlike plastic knock-offs and blurry overpriced shower mirrors our shaving mirror has a special coating that allows you to eradicate sticky, soapy, water spots in seconds using a tiny dab of your regular toothpaste!
Size: 1 Pack
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Warm it up!
To get a truly fog-free reflection with your Shave Well mirror, hold it under the shower stream for a few seconds to "warm it up" right before you shave.
What is fog and why does it happen?
Fog is simply condensation. Shower water is much warmer than the air temperature of most homes. Your warm shower heats the air and it becomes saturated. This warm moist air becomes fog or condensation which collects on all cooler surfaces - like mirrors.
In the few seconds you hold your mirror under the shower spray the temperature of the moist air and the mirror equalize to create a long lasting, truly fog free image for the duration of your shower. No more temperature difference - no more fog.
Suction cups don't suck!
Since your Shave Well Mirror is removable from the wall mounted hook it is very easy to clean for a clear reflection each time you use it.
As Goldilocks said it's just right.
The Shave Well Mirror measures 6" tall, 4" wide and is 1/8" thick. The base of the adhesive hook (the part that sticks to the wall) is 1" x 1 1/2"
The best part of the Shave Well storyThe best part of the Shave Well story
Your Shave Well mirror was assembled at Sunshine Industries, a vocational training facility in Knoxville, Tennessee for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. A smile is worth a thousand words when you see participants learn, grow and obtain new levels of confidence and personal satisfaction for a paid job well done. So while you enjoy that crystal clear reflection from your Shave Well mirror, give yourself a smile as you are helping make it possible for individuals with disabilities to work in a safe, encouraging and fulfilling environment.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update after a month: The hook came off the wall leaving all the adhesive on the wall. It's now totally unusable. Do not buy.
Top international reviews
So good I bought 3
It was a little smaller than I expected, but i didnt look at the dimensions.
It works fine, and hasnt fogged